View Poll Results: Should marijuana be legalized in ND?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but only for medicinal purposes

29 14.08%
  • Yes. Period.

44 21.36%
  • Yes, and sales should be taxed and regulated

101 49.03%
  • No way, Jose.

32 15.53%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #161
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 0

Hey Davey, you are probably more knowledgeable about MJ than anyone else here. Is it true that if one gets a medical MJ card that you are automatically on a “no buy”list for firearms? Supposedly because under Federal Law MJ is still listed as a dangerous nasty prohibited drug, and by getting a medical MJ card you are essentially admitting to use or be addicted to the stuff? Like so many Federal laws that one makes no sense......nothing surprising there! LOL
    While in AZ this winter a bunch of us old farts were discussing medical MJ over coffee one day and as a sort of “investigative reporter” I was going to go through the steps to,get the card and all that, and report back to the group. For the hell of it more or less. If the prohibition about buying firearms is true, I’m glad I spent my time fishing and Desert UTVing instead!
    I have terrible back problems, fused from neck to tailbone, but pain wise things are in good control now, no meds, activity pretty normal. But I could easily score a prescription for lots of different narcotics, yet if I did, I could still go buy out,the entire stock of any gun store! LOL Though I no longer drink, I could get shit faced and buy as many guns as I wanted.
    A disclaimer - even in my misspent youth in years of college and afterward, Ive never tried MJ or any other illicit drugs and hopefully won’t need any in the future. But medical MJ seems to be proving to be VERY helpful to SOME people for SOME conditions (not for ALL conditions or magic, kind of a trial and error thing, like most medical treatments). I’d hate to see some poor guy with pain or other medical conditions well controlled with medical (or recreationally bought) MJ being turned down when he decided he needed that new Benelli! Maybe we all should start letter writing to our reps!?!
    anyone know the story about gun buying and state issued medical MJ registry?

1 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #162
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 498
    Given: 1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobkat View Post
    Hey Davey, you are probably more knowledgeable about MJ than anyone else here. Is it true that if one gets a medical MJ card that you are automatically on a “no buy”list for firearms? Supposedly because under Federal Law MJ is still listed as a dangerous nasty prohibited drug, and by getting a medical MJ card you are essentially admitting to use or be addicted to the stuff? Like so many Federal laws that one makes no sense......nothing surprising there! LOL
    While in AZ this winter a bunch of us old farts were discussing medical MJ over coffee one day and as a sort of “investigative reporter” I was going to go through the steps to,get the card and all that, and report back to the group. For the hell of it more or less. If the prohibition about buying firearms is true, I’m glad I spent my time fishing and Desert UTVing instead!
    I have terrible back problems, fused from neck to tailbone, but pain wise things are in good control now, no meds, activity pretty normal. But I could easily score a prescription for lots of different narcotics, yet if I did, I could still go buy out,the entire stock of any gun store! LOL Though I no longer drink, I could get shit faced and buy as many guns as I wanted.
    A disclaimer - even in my misspent youth in years of college and afterward, Ive never tried MJ or any other illicit drugs and hopefully won’t need any in the future. But medical MJ seems to be proving to be VERY helpful to SOME people for SOME conditions (not for ALL conditions or magic, kind of a trial and error thing, like most medical treatments). I’d hate to see some poor guy with pain or other medical conditions well controlled with medical (or recreationally bought) MJ being turned down when he decided he needed that new Benelli! Maybe we all should start letter writing to our reps!?!
    Apparently that is the case.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...gun-ownership/

0 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #163
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,833
    Given: 1,152
    Classifieds
    Yep... it's either lie on the application or tell the truth. One is a federal felony. The other will get your application denied.

3 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #164
    Silver Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobkat View Post
    In the mean time you can give CBD oil a try. Let me know if your interested in some information about it.

0 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #165
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 468
    Given: 511
    Quote Originally Posted by espringers View Post
    Yep... it's either lie on the application or tell the truth. One is a federal felony. The other will get your application denied.

So what if your friend buys it for you and gifts it to ya, then what? Nobody would know a thing. Or what about current stockpile of guns when the shit law goes into effect? Just turn em over? lol no bleepin way.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by 701FishSlayer; 04-12-2018 at 11:50 AM.

6. Back To Top    #166
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,164
    Given: 2,030

2 Not allowed!

7. Back To Top    #167
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Glass, Thanks. I did buy some CBD oil when I was having troubles, but never got around to using it! If this danged cold miserable weather keeps making my old bones ache I’ll have to try it! Arizona sun is pretty therapeutic! You don’t realize it till you don’t have it!

1 Not allowed!

8. Back To Top    #168
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,159
    Given: 2,350
    Hey Bobcat, Good to see you made it to this site. I don't know that I am any more knowledgeable but I watched the medical studies unfold for the last 10 years and realize the potential for some people. Trying to fully understand the conspiracy behind it has been more interesting than the medical value to be honest. You remember me from the other site , My bride is a strong minded, Lutheran farm girl who might benefit but she won't have any part of it the way the laws are. The hard part is not knowing .

1 Not allowed!
    Life is Good

9. Back To Top    #169
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,946
    Given: 1,989
    sounds like the feds are considering reclassifying MJ to be more in align with the rest of the world. that would solve the gun issue.

2 Not allowed!

10. Back To Top    #170
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,833
    Given: 1,152
    Classifieds
    Pheww... now I just need my employer to bend a bit and I be busting out the old bubbler.

1 Not allowed!

11. Back To Top    #171
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,617
    Given: 719
    Someone else comment on this ^^^^ i ain't got the time or energy.

How about this?

Oh For Fuck's Sake?

There, that sums it up for me. Christ almighty, anything can be taken to the extreme. Anything in moderation.

6 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Allen; 04-12-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain, speaking on Congress.

12. Back To Top    #172
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up

Destin to failure but still within the law , What a system.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the status on CBD products for sure ? Some ad's claim it's legal but the state raided the health food stores and claimed it was illegal , Any of that change with the new law in affect on April 1st ?

1 Not allowed!
    Life is Good

13. Back To Top    #173
    Silver Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Crockett View Post
    Destin to failure but still within the law , What a system.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the status on CBD products for sure ? Some ad's claim it's legal but the state raided the health food stores and claimed it was illegal , Any of that change with the new law in affect on April 1st ?
    I heard it was a county by county basis here. Still is 100% legal to get shipped in. McKenzie Co cant sell it, Burleigh pulled it from shelves awaiting a clear ruling, Grand Forks has it for sale in stores.

1 Not allowed!

14. Back To Top    #174
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,668
    Given: 1,856
    Just another day on the amazon.
    Name:  FA30063E-D19A-4542-83E4-A57F8B5A716D.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  60.6 KB

0 Not allowed!
    Double Barrel Saloon

15. Back To Top    #175
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Renville View Post
    Just another day on the amazon.
    Name:  FA30063E-D19A-4542-83E4-A57F8B5A716D.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  60.6 KB

Sad that someone would try to make a nickel off kids clothing with weed pics but I guess it's legal. Someones get rich quick scheme but they won't sell many.

0 Not allowed!
    Life is Good

16. Back To Top    #176
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 556
    Given: 434
    What does this mean to everyone? FDA approves the first drug made from marijuana. Imagine if the money from the "war on drugs" had been spent studying it....how many seizure victims could have been helped. I know, it's not Fox News, so probably fake.....

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...480299133.html

0 Not allowed!

17. Back To Top    #177
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    I'll let you know when I see the price tag. GW makes it sound like leading edge technology in other stories but it's CBD oil, Those 5 Stanley brothers in Colorado developed the High CBD - low THC plant strain specifically for seizures quite a few years ago , They were on 60 minutes , I hope they get their cut. It should cost about a buck a day but I bet it will be outrageous .

GW hasn’t released pricing information for Epidiolex; however, analysts have estimated patients could pay between $30,000 to $60,000 per year if their insurance plans don’t cover the costs. legalize it

1 Not allowed!
    Life is Good

18. Back To Top    #178
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,668
    Given: 1,856
    If insurance plans did cover the cost they’d bill it at triple that, or more.

1 Not allowed!
    Double Barrel Saloon

19. Back To Top    #179
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I spent a few hours relieving cabin fever this winter and read quite a few horror stories about pharma companies. I'm not exaggerating one bit when I say they operate like the mafia. It's really sad the crap they do that is morally wrong in so many ways.

0 Not allowed!
    Life is Good

20. Back To Top    #180
    Bronze Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51

I'll say it again. I use hemp derived PlusCBDoil, buy it online and am totally satisfied with the results. I take two 10 mg capsules, one in the morning, one in the evening. It's use has totally eliminated my hip pain and night time restless legs with no adverse side effects. I'm 74 years old, never smoked a joint and have no intention of ever doing so.

5 Not allowed!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast