Missouri River Navigation

Fitz

Established Member
Looking for a little "advice". Have not been on the river around Bismarck yet this year. With the water being low, how is the navigation? Any major issues? What has been the best boat ramp to use within city limits?

Thanks

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fox is probably your best bet as far as ramp to put in, if you run south of there heading towards sibley and UMARY it gets a little hairy, running north isn't too bad til you get north of Misty waters

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Other than kniefel I think every ramp is fine by the number of rigs I’ve seen in every parking lot. Navigation isn’t too bad, just follow normal routes or some other guy in a sparkly boat.:cool:

Last edited:

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Other than kniefel I think every ramp is fine by the number of rigs I’ve seen in every parking lot. Navigation isn’t too bad, just follow normal routes or some other guy in a sparkly boat.:cool:

I have wondered if there is a secret website that all sparkly owners have access to that shows the river channel. I’m terrified navigting in my tin can and always wait until a big sparkle comes by and I follow.

Yes, I’m jealous and want to find a way to acces this secret society website for the river channel.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75