Docks In Anywhere?

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wanted to get on the water somewhere Friday, but taking along someone who cannot get in and out of the boat without a dock. Just wondering if anyone can confirm docks in anywhere on Sak or Audubon? Thanks gents...

JB_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw on facebook that fort stevenson put the dock in on the detrobian bay side of the marina. The main ramp in garrison bay still had ice.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^Thanks V...talked to Carey today-he said Audubon is pretty much ice free...docks in at 3 Mile

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
Is it the GF&P that put docks in? It would be nice if whomever did post on their website. It sucks to drag your boat to a ramp to find out the dock isn't in.

Oley55

Established Member
Fishing is always good, but how was the catching?
Right! It was more of a trip to make sure the boat runs and learn my new fish finder. We did get a couple hours of fishing in. Never found walleyes but managed a few smallmouth. Water temps 47-49 for the most part.

Riverbottoms

★★★★ Legendary Member
Right! It was more of a trip to make sure the boat runs and learn my new fish finder. We did get a couple hours of fishing in. Never found walleyes but managed a few smallmouth. Water temps 47-49 for the most part.
Wow water temp is way higher than I would think. Was the water nice and clean?

Oley55

Established Member
Wow water temp is way higher than I would think. Was the water nice and clean?

Wasn’t super dirty water. Only fished it a couple times last year so I don’t know how it usually is. New hds fish finder. Took a little research to get temp to read. Nothing to compare to for accuracy though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76