Big Muddy

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
What weight will it take to win? Are you fishing it?

How many boats can fit in the Heart ;)

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

And no, I have never fished a tourney. Just never thought I needed my fellow anglers' cash that badly.

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depends... are they going to use the 3, 5, or 7lb basket this year?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The scale is never tared. My weight is without the basket.

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
35.12 retired from Tourney fishing. I fished a lot of tourney's in the rain, snow and lightning and I just decided to fish in enjoyable weather. I don't think it is because I just got old.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
With the river continuing to be raised every couple of days I wonder if fishing will remain as hot as it was, has been for some. Forecasted to be about 30000 CFS by end of May. My guess 24.86 LBS, 27.86 with untared basket added in

Sparky2_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
37.6 lbs not in but if boats come flying in like they always do while other people not in the tournament are fishing 2 things will happen but led weight will be casted out and the game and fish will be called and I will press charges. I almost got thrown out of my boat last year. I know not all of them are like that but most are. Throttle that boat down when passing thru or coming into the fishing spot. No ones life is worth a tournament fish.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Probably a good idea to fish elsewhere during the big muddy. Lol. Just throwing that out there.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
37.6 lbs not in but if boats come flying in like they always do while other people not in the tournament are fishing 2 things will happen but led weight will be casted out and the game and fish will be called and I will press charges. I almost got thrown out of my boat last year. I know not all of them are like that but most are. Throttle that boat down when passing thru or coming into the fishing spot. No ones life is worth a tournament fish.

Getting close while on WOT, is a dick move. However, I'd much rather have anyone, tournament boat or not, come through a spot on full throttle than at half while they try to dredge the bottom of the river with the skeg. When did going on the water have to get so damn stressful? Go have fun and if someone is doing something that is ruining your day, its you're choice to let them ruin it if all you do is grumble on an internet forum.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep - half throttle plow mode is the dumbest move in boating - people who do it are either brain-damaged or pricks

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75