Making reservations at a state park

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tried making reservations at Fort Stevenson from August 1st to the 11th in the north loop because I want the sewer hook up. What a shit show the new web site for ND Parks and Rec. is. ;:;banghead Called the reservation desk and the lady proceeded to tell us the rules about the 95 day reservation window and then tells me that anyone can only stay in a site for 2 weeks at the most. I asked how can I stay in one for 2 weeks when the site I want has Xs on it for the dates of 8,9 and 10? Asked her, how can that site be reserved for those dates because its outside of the 95 day window? She told us that maybe the park has it shut down on those dates for a reason. But then when you adjust the dates, it looks like the whole north loop is reserved for the next 2 weekends but open during the week. :mad: How is that possible beings those dates are outside the 95 day window? :;:huh Got 1 site from the 1st-4th then have to move to a different site for the remainder of our stay. Typically we go camping for anywhere from 4 to 10 days at a time but looking at their website is very confusing to us. Anyone have any tips or tricks to getting one site for that long?? After this mornings frustrations making reservations, I might have a camper for sale soon.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75