Home builders in Jamestown area?

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have any suggestions for home builders around Jamestown? I know there are plenty in Fargo but I would prefer not to pay "premium" rates to have them come to Jamestown. But we also don't want to use a cheap builder, we want to do it right.

Deep Forks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call Joe with Professional Builders 701-320-1720. They run a crew of about 6 guys and they’re all good shit. Also most of them are avid sportsman. They can do the foundation all the way to the trim work. Jake, their best finish carpenter does awesome work. PM me if you wanna know who to avoid as well.

Whitetail56

Anybody have any suggestions for home builders around Jamestown? I know there are plenty in Fargo but I would prefer not to pay "premium" rates to have them come to Jamestown. But we also don't want to use a cheap builder, we want to do it right.
That is who I would get ahold of also

- - - Updated - - -

That's also who I would get ahold of

CrankB8

Founding Member
Founding Member
Darrell Wegner builds an excellent home (Buffalo Builders) but takes awhile to finish as it's just him and his sons help out. I checked with every other builder within 30 miles of Jamestown 5 years ago. We ended up going with Monarch homes out of Mapleton. Didn't have to pay a premium for them to come here, house was custom built, started first week of June and closed mid October. I have a background in Construction Management so if you'd like more info feel free to pm me.

Deep Forks

Founding Member
Founding Member
R.E. Krueger Construction is now part of Professional Builders. And ya Darrell Wegner is good also.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75