It’s back!!!!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
500DCD0F-EFA7-458E-9568-57902566E403.jpg :;:rockit ;:;boozer

Motohunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody on here know where to get the Dundee brand Oktoberfest? Used to get it at Jack's in Bismarck but they don't anymore.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Made our bi annual trip to Sam's yesterday. Man, I wished they would of built one in Minot. Almost need to borrow money from you, Ahab when we only go there twice a year. They had baby back ribs for 2.88 a lb., whole chicken wings (hate the cut up ones you get here) for 2.48 a lb. beef brisket for 3.18 a lb., plus all the other stuff. Then hit the liquor dept. and its north of $700 to go there. As far as the Octoberfest, its 29.00 for 28 bottles and 2 of those cases are for my cousin, so I will need more.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bummer my Hope's were crushed I thought it was the McRib

I always buy two McRibs. One to eat on the way home, and the other to enjoy on the toilet.

They go right through me. Doctors say it takes "so many hours" for food to go all the way through our alimentary canal (lips to asshole). In my experience, some things take the express lane. Skippers fish for instance. I'd eat the all I could eat, and it would start coming out on one end, while still going in on the other.

So, yes, the McRib is a delicious (God help me) meal, that I shouldn't eat, but I do.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Made our bi annual trip to Sam's yesterday. Man, I wished they would of built one in Minot. Almost need to borrow money from you, Ahab when we only go there twice a year. They had baby back ribs for 2.88 a lb., whole chicken wings (hate the cut up ones you get here) for 2.48 a lb. beef brisket for 3.18 a lb., plus all the other stuff. Then hit the liquor dept. and its north of $700 to go there. As far as the Octoberfest, its 29.00 for 28 bottles and 2 of those cases are for my cousin, so I will need more.

You will be in heaven next year when they open the new COSTCO on the north end of Bismarck.......we have one here in the east and it's awesome....................

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
You will be in heaven next year when they open the new COSTCO on the north end of Bismarck.......we have one here in the east and it's awesome....................

Are they for sure going to build one in North Bismarck? Been hearing that for 5+ years now and still hasn't happened.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75