Land for Young Hunters

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw the thread on the youth season and realized I'm WAY behind the power curve this year. (Big Eye Roll on myself) I completely forgot to find some youth hunters. So... If anyone out there has a youth hunter and is looking for a place to hunt and wants to hunt the Valley City Area, shoot me a PM. I have comfortable elevated blinds for the not so quiet and wiggly as well as a ground blind and a two man bow stand for the more stealthy hunters that can sit quietly without figgeting. With the bow stand and ground blind the deer will be at 20 yards and will just appear out of the brush. The elevated blinds you can see'em coming with shots around 100 yards. I also have a pasture setting that offers longer shots if that's more to your liking. This is a first come first serve deal so hopefully I'm not too late to find some youngsters. Thanks!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I have a primary hunter for the second weekend, but the opener is still available. I would like to have a secondary set up for each weekend if possible. If the primary fills their tag or can't make it for some reason, I can still get a youngster in the field. Thanks!!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thumbs UpYou make me want to give you a big wet smooch, but I settle for a hand shake and a pat on the back.Thumbs Up

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I only have one youngster so far for the second weekend. Plenty of space yet.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The first weekend is still wide open and the second weekend still only has the one youngster. Thanks!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I now have a primary youngster for each weekend, however, if anyone would like to be on the list as a backup in case the primary fills out early or can't show up for some reason, drop me a PM. Thanks!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's kick it to the top one last time. Still lookin for backups for each weekend and during the week is wide open too.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're a good man, KDM

Not according to GST on the North Dakota Lock Out Facebook page.... KDM is the devil! :;:huh

Also - landowners on that FB page are mad as hell that people take photos on cropland (weddings, senior pics, etc.)... trampling their valuable crops or something? Not sure.

Seems like everybody is doing the snowflake thing - even ND landowners. We've lost our collective marbles.

Anyway - good on ya KDM - keep it up!

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not according to GST on the North Dakota Lock Out Facebook page.... KDM is the devil! :;:huh

Also - landowners on that FB page are mad as hell that people take photos on cropland (weddings, senior pics, etc.)... trampling their valuable crops or something? Not sure.

Seems like everybody is doing the snowflake thing - even ND landowners. We've lost our collective marbles.

The one positive is that basically no one under 35 uses Facebook anymore. It’s just grouchy olds with political opinions and people posting pictures of family reunions. So their message is not really reaching a big portion of people

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ha!! Been called a lot of things, but Lucifer incarnate is a new one. On a scale of one to ten, how's the entertainment value on this facebook center for the terminally angry anyway?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel like there are 3-4 main contributors to ND Lock Out. And I'm 99.9 percent sure that GST is actually either an admin or moderator (or maybe even founder) of that page and actually responds to his own posts with likes and agreement. Bizarre doesn't even begin to describe the "conversation" that takes place there.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is a page where landowners are agreeing to locking up land to hunting? BTW did that no trespass bill pass? If its not posted can we still hunt it?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74