500hundred dollar make you hollar!!!!! Bison UND

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
sleeper like 45 to 0 -- i think the ncaa needs to do some reorganizing.

I hope UND comes in hot and its 20 some to nothing at half. just to make things interesting.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
what's the odds or predictions for the herd at target field?
It will be a boring blowout. I’m surprised 35,000 people want to watch a game over by half. Heck the entire Bison regular season is boring outside of SDSU and Ill State. UC Davis should be a fun game to watch though.

- - - Updated - - -

sleeper like 45 to 0 -- i think the ncaa needs to do some reorganizing.

I hope UND comes in hot and its 20 some to nothing at half. just to make things interesting.
The UND game should be better than you think. The only weak spot on the UND team is the D line. Should be a better game than 2016. This is the weakest Bison team in 9 years.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good SDSU game. I would like to see every game close I don't care if we would lose just good games.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
It will be a boring blowout. I’m surprised 35,000 people want to watch a game over by half. Heck the entire Bison regular season is boring outside of SDSU and Ill State. UC Davis should be a fun game to watch though.

- - - Updated - - -

The UND game should be better than you think. The only weak spot on the UND team is the D line. Should be a better game than 2016. This is the weakest Bison team in 9 years.
Only weak spot d line ? Haha . No they have plenty of weak spots . They’ll be lucky to win 5 or 6 games . They have no Qb , that’s a weak spot . And they never played ndsu in 2016 . It was 2015 but yeh NDSU has more ? Marks than usual but the d is one of the best in fcs. Und will have a hard time scoring on them . Without either playing a snap yet I’ll just make a modest prediction and say SU 31 Und 14

- - - Updated - - -

Good SDSU game. I would like to see every game close I don't care if we would lose just good games.
Bison will get beat couple times I’m guessing . Too many young guys and will be some mistakes but it’ll still be a fun year

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope it's at least entertaining. Keep it close. Make the fans stay through the fourth quarter. Even if UND lost in the end, making a battle out of the ordeal would be fine by me.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The SDSU vs Gophers game was pretty good except in the end I was disappointed they both didn’t lose. SDSU gave away the win and the Gophers should be ashamed it took 4 quarters to get the win. SDSU looks solid but they do every year.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bison better watch out for UNI. Giving Iowa State a run for their money beating them 13-10 in the 4th

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Talk about a snoozer, 36-0 halftime already. 😴

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Trey Lance looks like the real deal. 9/10 4 touchdowns in the first half.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As a game, it sucked. As an indicator of good things to come, it was OK.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The party was fun. The game boring. Imo jackrabbits had more fun. The best was kiss cam. When they showed the boob. The worst I nodded off during it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55