Invaders~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
of the 3rd world,spent last weekend in western minnesota visiting/hunting and fishing,small town of worthington had "Welcome in several languages" pissed me off... .we've been invaded folks.

Hell only spanish I Know is the most important "pour some more" ake ake....

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
yup sad as it is the little town of Watson Mn last year population was just over 200 last weekend locals tell me over 3000 now with more coming in,few years ago I had business dealings with the metro gang task force as they were imbeded in the town of Willmar Mn,same deal influx of migrant workers,drugs (mostly meth)crime sky rocketed over the years there as well,once a sleepy farming community to a shithole city in just a couple years.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It is an invasion. The Lefts plan is moving along as planned. Prepare yourself.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must really grind your gears to see that there is no official U.S. language at the federal level

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
of the 3rd world,spent last weekend in western minnesota visiting/hunting and fishing,small town of worthington had "Welcome in 14 languages" pissed me off... .we've been invaded folks
Now you know how we felt in the early 2000’s with thousands of WI/MN waterfowl hunters in Nodak. Sucks because we gave up that fight so the G&F could get their money but it doesn’t stop there.. now they want every Pheasant, Mule Deer, and walleye from our state..it’s a losing battle when a state agency sees $$$ in bringing in invaders.. wish it would stop.. but not gonna until they squeeze out every local.. just like they are doing in your situation

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know someone who moved here from a European country and just gain citizenship. He changed his name from a foreign sounding name to a stereotypical American name just so he would fit in and assimilate. This is the kind of dedication we need in this country and not the groups LSS is dropping into our country who refuse to follow our culture and our norms. What a mess they have created for all of us to help fund.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's a couple stats to Google there are more people over 65 that are registered voters in the united states and the workforce particularly construction workers is a 350000 workers short.

I say if the conservatives want a young voting block, let's provide a fast track to citizenship and give these new tax paying Americans a job skill so they can live the American dream like many who did the same thing before them. I read that article in the grand forks herald most of these young people just want what we have they are fortunate enough to be allowed a chance to become tax paying American citizens.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh stop it apples n oranges pal at least we pay taxes and don't walk away from our kids...
Now you know how we felt in the early 2000’s with thousands of WI/MN waterfowl hunters in Nodak. Sucks because we gave up that fight so the G&F could get their money but it doesn’t stop there.. now they want every Pheasant, Mule Deer, and walleye from our state..it’s a losing battle when a state agency sees $$$ in bringing in invaders.. wish it would stop.. but not gonna until they squeeze out every local.. just like they are doing in your situation

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a shame and a mess for these small communities is all I can say. Total absolute disrespect of the rural population that made a choice to be free of the city noise and liberal policies.

Wish someone could show me when the hell realism became racism in this country. Oh yea, nevermind.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are 49 other states if it’s that bad move. Your old already you really want to live your last few years bitter and bitching about everything. Minnesota has been a shit hole for years not like it is some kinda surprise

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What a shame and a mess for these small communities is all I can say. Total absolute disrespect of the rural population that made a choice to be free of the city noise and liberal policies.

Wish someone could show me when the hell realism became racism is this country. Oh yea, nevermind.

2008-2016 I believe

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
of the 3rd world,spent last weekend in western minnesota visiting/hunting and fishing,small town of worthington had "Welcome in several languages" pissed me off... .we've been invaded folks.

Hell only spanish I Know is the most important "pour some more" ake ake....

I'm sure glad my life is in a place where seeing a welcome sign doesn't put me into a fit of rage and ruin my day/week/month.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Seen a young woman of color going into Wal-mart with a T-shirt that said " I speak fluent raceism" . What next?

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
FB22F387-994F-4916-B913-F341BEA6D093.jpeg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87