Oklahoma monster buck - will this be the new record ???

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.facebook.com/187outdoor...RfyfxrIpz-QnG742y45y8ZRiMLQYhGrFPfaKtfNR6cuaA
187outdoors

Possible New World Record....
Guner Womack is a name you’ll know very soon! This monster 8x8 killed yesterday in Oklahoma has a rough score of 214 and may challenge the world record. A buck of a generation.

buck 1.jpg
Buck 2.jpg
buck 3.jpg

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks to give up allot in main beam length and overall width to the Hanson Buck but will be interesting to see.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
That left G2 is a killer for trying to top the Hanson buck, he should have called me up to look at it in the field before he shot it than I would have told him if it was a shooter after I dropped it :;:muahaha

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not as wide as the Hanson buck by the pictures. Width isn't much on the measurements but it generally also loose main beam length. World record or not what a gorgeous buck. If any of us would pass on this buck how would we ever pass a background check on mental stability?

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
What a beauty of a specimen. I don't personally think it's gonna beat the Hanson, though. Am I wrong is assuming that the more exposed bone, as opposed to bone going into mass on a set of horns, will equate to more shrinking during the drying period? Maybe it only comes from the spread and I'm way off. Either way, what a buck!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62