so many guns, wonder if turn out is low will bargains be had

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
newsalemgunauction.jpg

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

ive only been to a few gun auctions and I’ve never seen a deal be had. People get weird and bid like 600 dollars on a 10/22. It’s wild

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Looks like there will be online bidding, so depending on how well advertised this is the may be bidders from all across the country.

- - - Updated - - -

ive only been to a few gun auctions and I’ve never seen a deal be had. People get weird and bid like 600 dollars on a 10/22. It’s wild

Right! It's like a fricking contest. I think the worst I've ever seen is the NDGF's RAP auction. In that case though I half wonder if it's not some criminals trying to get grandpappy's beatup old shotgun, rifle, and spotlight back.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks like there will be online bidding, so depending on how well advertised this is the may be bidders from all across the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Right! It's like a fricking contest. I think the worst I've ever seen is the NDGF's RAP auction. In that case though I half wonder if it's not some criminals trying to get grandpappy's beatup old shotgun, rifle, and spotlight back.

Went to the RAP auction in minot a couple years ago and the prices on guns went crazy low. Benelli SBE going for $400-500. Rifles with scope for about the same. I should have bought multiple guns that day.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76