Daylight saving time

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
No leave it like it is now so we get more sunlight in the evening. Sucks going to work in the dark AND coming home in the dark. Screw the kiddies, they got street lights FFS!

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get rid of mountain time. Indiana use to not observe daylight savings, but changed because it messed with flight timing into the state and adversely impacted tourism. Or at least that's what a Hoosier told me when I was there earlier this year.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't doing away with DST make for earlier sunsets all year? I say leave it "an hour ahead" permanently. Hate it when it gets dark by 5 oclock. Plus it would be light at 430 AM in the summer if we didn't spring ahead.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turn them back and leave the clocks the hell alone. Just another f'ing thing the govt says is best for you...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get rid of mountain time. Indiana use to not observe daylight savings, but changed because it messed with flight timing into the state and adversely impacted tourism. Or at least that's what a Hoosier told me when I was there earlier this year.
Leave mountain time out of this

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't doing away with DST make for earlier sunsets all year? I say leave it "an hour ahead" permanently. Hate it when it gets dark by 5 oclock. Plus it would be light at 430 AM in the summer if we didn't spring ahead.
I forget which is DST and which is standard but I want it to stay the time it is right now not next week. More sun in the evening just makes more sense to everyone except the asshole that came up with this idea.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How about moving the clock ahead, or back, 12 hours. Then it would be light when it's supposed to be dark. We could work in the dark and have light to enjoy our other activities.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are in DST now and it’s how it should stay all year. Going to standard time would mean light by 4:30 in the summer and dark by 9:30. DST was created to move those super early mornings in the summer so everybody can enjoy the light in the evenings.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe we could choose our own time. Like if I feel like living in eastern time while being a western time guy, my boss should kiss my ass end and be forced to except my time born illness. I was born to start work on eastern time, and end my work day on pacific time.
I was born this way, you racist fucks

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mountain time in ND is dumb.
Your drunken congress people made those time zone lines, having the SW part of ND in Mountain time is not very appealing.
So write to your state legislation and tell them you want DST made 'permanent'.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe we could choose our own time. Like if I feel like living in eastern time while being a western time guy, my boss should kiss my ass end and be forced to except my time born illness. I was born to start work on eastern time, and end my work day on pacific time.
I was born this way, you racist fucks

you can really tell when juanr has had a couple busch lattes

- - - Updated - - -

Not judging. It’s pretty funny

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102