Land in 2G for youngsters to rifle hunt.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nobody in the family will be rifle hunting this year, so if there is someone that's looking for some above average deer hunting land in 2G for a youngster to take their buck, give me a shout. There are lots of bucks on the place with a fair number of 120+ deer on it and one or two 140's if your shooter can hold out. There are NO off limits deer. There are two very comfortable elevated stands with shots typically being around 100 yds or so. The only two caveats are that there will be NO PUSHING of the deer under ANY circumstances. The stands are outside my sanctuary that even I don't go in except to recover a deer. Deer recovery obviously A'OK!! (Grin) The second is that ONLY the youngster shoots a deer. This isn't for us old guys that should be able to fend for ourselves. If you can handle those rules, I'll do my best to get your youngin a deer. First come first serve on this and I'd like to have a primary and a secondary youngster for each weekend in case the primary fills out or can't make it. Thanks and Happy Hunting!!!

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM, walking the walk....

Props, good man. Hope you are an example to many!

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're a good man, KDM. Practicing what you preach. You youngens take notes from this man.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM, your offer is absolutley beyond amazing. 100% classy move yet again. Well done

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
You just don't come across gestures like this these days, you're a true ambassador of the outdoorsman sir.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're a great man KDM. Hopefully a hunter or two takes you up on the deal.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are the man! I still have to hit you up for the duck hunting gig. Maybe not this year for me though.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Stay awesome!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
KDM is just a big teddy bear that likes to see young hunters have a great time. Hats off to you my friend. LB

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kdm is the best. The guy is a plethora of good info and an excellent host. Thank you KDM for being such a first class sportsman!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are going to make me blush already. It's not a big deal. As a grey beard, I'm supposed to look out for the youngsters. Just as my Dad, Uncles, Grandfathers, and other grey beards looked out for me when I was young. Some of them are gone now, so it's just my turn. It's the way life is supposed to work and really a very simple concept. Still WIDE OPEN and waiting for the first takers.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM, don’t ever underestimate the power of your generosity. Thanks to you, Sierra and I will forever have that memory of her first deer. It was so much more than harvesting a deer. The time spent with your child in the outdoors is so incredibly valuable. The memories you made for this dad are something that I will eternally be grateful for and will always cherish. Harvesting a deer was just icing on the cake.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always admire your generosity buddy, good on you!:;:cheers

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
No takers yet, but a few rumors of youngsters that might use the spot. Which could be good or bad. Good because every youngster has a place to go or bad because there are no youngsters that want/need a place to hunt. I hope it's the former.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know if you qualify as a kid. You might need to come over, drink a few beers, and talk it over before we can come to any reasonable conclusions. (Grin)

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a primary hunter for opening weekend now. The other weekends are open yet.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
TTT Still have the second and third weekends open.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've got a 14 year old that has a struck out the last 2 years. Hasn't had a shot at anything under 150 at a dead run. Would be interested in 3rd weekend if available. Kind of want to stomp around the first two.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74