Texas church shooting, thank God for conceal and carry!

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just sickening, thank God they killed him.
Just not soon enough, terrible.
What the hell is going on these days!

Last edited:

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is how ALL robberies should end, there would be allot less of them I guarantee you that!
Check out video below. Warning, bad guy gets taken out like a John Wick scene!:;:thumbsup

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/8zLj8I40kbV3/[/video]

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad deal,upside dickhead coward asswipe was shot,hope he suffered and slowly bled out....

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
What in the heck is the matter with people? Monkey see monkey do with all of these shootings.
Lucky more didn't get shot. Thank God for members having concealed carry.
Call me paranoid but i always sit facing the door when we go out. Getting to be cautious no matter where we go.
This isn't the same world we all grew up in!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe ND will change its law now making it so we don’t need permission from church leaders

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
YouTube took down the video...
YouTube is just like the rest of the liberal media. If this had been a mass murder by an NRA member it would still be up. However, this was a 71 year old NRA member and a reserve officer. Old = strike one, NRA member = strike two, law enforcement = strike three.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe ND will change its law now making it so we don’t need permission from church leaders
That would be better because if anything happens and anyone knows your carrying idiots are going to say "do something" destroying the element of surprise and making you the target.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you want to see video AND learn some great concealed carry lessons search you tube for active self protection texas church. You tube wont let me share link

- - - Updated - -

https://youtu.be/s5NzuGSkL2E

Found a way

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
This issue and the nut case in new york hacking jewish folks celebrating hannika....tough weekend all around...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hats of to this gentleman

jack.jpg

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok, So I found where I can watch the video now. There's an older gentleman in about the center of the screen, he wasn't fazed by what happened. Through the entire video, all he did was uncross his legs... HARD AF! Or he was asleep and didn't know what was going on. Either way, that is nuts! The first guy to get shot looks like he wasn't too quick on the draw. A lot of lessons to be learned here.

It's a terrible thing that we have to be ready for evil that lurks behind every corner. Hold on to the ones you love! It could be over in only a minute!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully Jack Wilson can live in peace after this,after all in the west once a gunfighter makes a name for himself someone always tests the water, Kudoes to JACK god bless this man

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

I think a church building is private property - so I don't think they can make what you want, happen.

That being said, at least a couple of the ushers in my church carry concealed.

- - - Updated - - -

This is how ALL robberies should end, there would be allot less of them I guarantee you that!
Check out video below. Warning, bad guy gets taken out like a John Wick scene!:;:thumbsup

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/8zLj8I40kbV3/[/video]

Wow! Looked like the first shot might have just nicked the guy. Second shot did the trick. Third shot was for the coroner to announce time of death.

Notice the other two douches start to run immediately.

Edit: The second above comment was on the off-duty militiaman shooting the robber in the head. Not the church shooting.

Glad the church shooting one didn't get any worse. One parishioner dead, and another in the hospital. Bad guy is taking a dirt-nap.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think a church building is private property - so I don't think they can make what you want, happen.

That being said, at least a couple of the ushers in my church carry concealed.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Looked like the first shot might have just nicked the guy. Second shot did the trick. Third shot was for the coroner to announce time of death.

Notice the other two douches start to run immediately.

Edit: The second above comment was on the off-duty militiaman shooting the robber in the head. Not the church shooting.

Glad the church shooting one didn't get any worse. One parishioner dead, and another in the hospital. Bad guy is taking a dirt-nap.
I believe I read yesterday that in ND signs on stores saying you can’t conceal carry are basically just them asking you not to and that you don’t have to succumb to their request.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member

JK, not sure that you are correct here.

I believe I read yesterday that in ND signs on stores saying you can’t conceal carry are basically just them asking you not to and that you don’t have to succumb to their request.

Eye, not sure that you are correct here either.

To JK's point the ND legislature passed a law to prohibit smoking in bars 10 years ago or so. Bars are privately owned but the legislature passed the law and it is in force. I'm sure a no-carry law could also be passed and
enforced on Churches if the legislature chose to do so.

Eye, as to signs asking you not to CC I would put them with "No shirt, no shoes, no service" signs and "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" signs. You can probably CC in the store, but if caught with a firearm you could be asked to leave.

My $.02.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

JK, not sure that you are correct here.

Eye, not sure that you are correct here either.

To JK's point the ND legislature passed a law to prohibit smoking in bars 10 years ago or so. Bars are privately owned but the legislature passed the law and it is in force. I'm sure a no-carry law could also be passed and
enforced on Churches if the legislature chose to do so.

Eye, as to signs asking you not to CC I would put them with "No shirt, no shoes, no service" signs and "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" signs. You can probably CC in the store, but if caught with a firearm you could be asked to leave.

My $.02.

I certainly could be wrong. If so, it's likely the last time this year.

I think though, my meaning is mistook. I meant that if the church says no carry, you might not be allowed to carry. The reason might be that it's a house or worship, rather than just a public place. There are special rules for special things, regarding special places. For instance, liquor sales on sunday, arms in a drinking establishment, etc. Even liquor sales on election day, I think. Again, I may be wrong.

What I was driving at, was that it might not be allowed to carry in a church, even if concealed carry is legal elsewhere. Maybe.

The point is moot, in my church. I know this for a fact. See above.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75