Hi!!!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The IRS is also struggling to collect taxes. The IRS recently estimated it was unable to collect an annual average of about $381 billion in unpaid tax attributable to legal-source income for tax years 2011-2013. Each U.S. household that does comply is estimated to be effectively paying an average annual “surtax” of more than $3,000 to subsidize noncompliance by others.

I figured you need something besides the cold to help you feel better today!!!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love to pay other people's way in life. I think it's super fair, that if some choose not to pay their taxes, the rest of us pay more. It's the least I could do.

*Edit - I think I might be having a stroke.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Each U.S. household that does comply is estimated to be effectively paying an average annual “surtax” of more than $3,000 to subsidize noncompliance by others."

Where does that $3,000 from my household appear? It's not in property taxes and it's not in my tax return. So, where do we see the difference at?

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love to pay other people's way in life. I think it's super fair, that if some choose not to pay their taxes, the rest of us pay more. It's the least I could do.

I'm glad you are willing to pay your fair share....you obviously realize and appreciate your white privilege.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Each U.S. household that does comply is estimated to be effectively paying an average annual “surtax” of more than $3,000 to subsidize noncompliance by others."

Where does that $3,000 from my household appear? It's not in property taxes and it's not in my tax return. So, where do we see the difference at?

National debt and grandchildren

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe they should start collecting in Washington DC from our Reps and Senators and the all the lobbyists trying to get some of out tax money.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder if Lobbyiets give out 1099's or just Bennies. Yea Think.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

It may not come from your income, or property tax, but it may be part of sales taxes, excise taxes, etc. You name it. if the number $3000 is true, don't worry - the government will get it out of you.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74