KMOT Ag Show

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The Outfitters is a must to hit up. Other than that I guess I would hang out at a bar or try out Atypical brewery. Not much to do there in the winter unless you ice fish.

Aucker33

Established Member
You can try Starving Rooster or Ebenezer's. Starving rooster has a good choice of beers along with good pizzas. Ebenezer's gotta go with the Angry Frog and good beer selection as well.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm at Buffalo Wild Wings right now, south side of town, close to my hotel. Mi Mexico across the parking lot is pretty good too

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ebenezer's or the Starving Rooster. They are downtown. Get on the road on the north side of the fairgrounds and go west to the stoplight, Eb's is right there on the corner, the Starving Rooster is 2 blocks west of that stoplight and a block north.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be at the ndsu extension booth tomorrow afternoon and some on Friday. Stop by. As for night life, I have no idea. My wife works evenings and I have the Twinions. They just turned 4 and the three of us can now quote every Toy Story movie from start to finish.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be at the ndsu extension booth tomorrow afternoon and some on Friday. Stop by. As for night life, I have no idea. My wife works evenings and I have the Twinions. They just turned 4 and the three of us can now quote every Toy Story movie from start to finish.

Are you sure you want to broadcast that? My card does say "Special"ist

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dating back some I still can quote RAINBOW PONY word for word. Had a grand daughter that carried a DVD around with her and as soon as she was in the house it was playing.

3geese4me

Honored Member
Another vote for Ebeneer's and Mi Mexico. I've never been disappointed by those two choices.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
The new Mexican Restaurant in the old Pizza Hut on Broadway next to Wendy’s is LEGIT! Best authentic Mexican in town now!

- - - Updated - - -

Souris River Brewery is a great place to eat as well!

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
SRB and Starving Rooster get my vote...once in a while the wife and I eat at Badlands...not bad. Ebz crazy busy every Friday and Saturday...go early if you can.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Badlands is pretty solid too, yeah. They have a great lunch menu and salad bar with delish soup!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69