your deer license is in the mail, maybe

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I work in Bismarck and delivered a good many deer licenses on Wed. If you didn't get yours and were expecting to get one, you may want to wait another day or so before giving G&F a holler. Had the privilege of delivering 4 antlered mulie buck tags for unit 4, a single antlered whitetail tag and numerous any antlered tags along with many antlerless tags. Happy hunting.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
didn't anybody ever tell you your not supposed to open those letters your delivering:cool:

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:exactlyits fun to see where everyone hunts!!! lol everything i mentioned is visible to the reader through the window of the envelope. If you were lucky to draw a tag, look at it. You will know what and where without even opening it. And no you don't have to candlelight it. That is against the law in our office!!;:;badidea

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
As scarce as those things are they should be delived by the sherriff, signature requred.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to the guys that got them. I flat out lost track of time this year and didn't get an app put in. Got spoiled living in MT where I could just buy a Sportsman with black bear over the counter for about $120. Or fill out an app for a separate trophy elk tag or 2nd (B) elk tag for $25 each I think???. Next year I'll be gone the whole of gun season for ND and MT unless I go muzzle loader.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Sorry johnr; you are too far west of me for me to know....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh! and as long as we are on the subject. DON'T ever wait for the last day to mail in your application. I've seen enough with this bigger and better "automation" and one never knows what can happen.

I used to deliver mail in the vicinity of NDGF (including River City Sports) and you would not believe how many applications I would get sorted to my route (by machine) that did not belong to my route. All fine and dandy if they are Postmarked properly. They will just be delayed a day. BUT if for some unforeseen reason it would not get postmarked, got sorted to my route by mistake on the last day the application can be postmarked, you'd be sol. Now that would be very rare, but with only a few tags available anymore, don't risk it.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Should I be concerned that my tag hasn't arrived yet?

I was listening to the G&F on the radio yesterday and they said some of the gratis tags haven't been mailed yet because they are starting to pull 10% of them each year to verify the information on the applications before mailing the tags. If you aren't waiting on a gratis tag, I would be concerned.

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was listening to the G&F on the radio yesterday and they said some of the gratis tags haven't been mailed yet because they are starting to pull 10% of them each year to verify the information on the applications before mailing the tags. If you aren't waiting on a gratis tag, I would be concerned.

That's funny because they say each year the lottery is so delayed because they go through and manually verify each gratis applicant prior to the lottery. They are so full of crap, they can't keep up with their lies!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's funny because they say each year the lottery is so delayed because they go through and manually verify each gratis applicant prior to the lottery. They are so full of crap, they can't keep up with their lies!

exactly!!! Wth???

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76