Humminbird Help

rylagasse

Hey guys need some help. My Humminbird 899si, 859 and terrova ilink have lost their network connection. Has anybody else ran into this problem. Humminbird's answer is to update the software and try again. Tried that, didn't work. I went through the wiring and everything looks to be connected. Any ideas on getting this up and going? I hate to spend too much money bringing it back to the dealer when the units aren't worth anything.

Thanks.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
do you have more than 1 graph? it could be a couple things, could be the graph not communicating, the terrova might not be, it could be the network hub, or it could be one of the cables.

first try the cable from your graph to your hub then try another graph if you have one or a buddy has one you can borrow
if that doesn't work you can try other cables or the hub other than that it would be the head / cable to the head in the terrova
could even be an issue with power to your hub if you are using a hub

if you do not have a hub then you have a direct link from the terrova to the unit and then you would have to try another graph and if that doesn't work it is probably the cable or head of the terrova

Last edited:

rylagasse

I direct connected the terrova to the 899 and it works. I'm assuming it's the power to the hub. Thanks Rusty.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 107
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66