Souris river shore fishing

Rephrase; patterns_ if you know what the fish are doing at the time your fishing in a specific spot on the river (such as how active they are, what their eating) are they aggressive? Do they feel like chasing your bait? Do they they want it in their face? Are they suspended or straight on the bottom? What kind of mood their in at that time? Hence the term pattern. fishing is much more than putting a lure or bait on and throwing it in the water. If you apply your self you can catch fish when everyone else says the bite is off or saying there's no fish there... i guess ill have to record it so everyone knows what I'm talking about

Last edited:

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this might qualify as the worst fishing report... does it even qualify as a report though? I'm so confused

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is obviously a "bait" thread...I can feel it!;:;popcorn

Last edited:

Kasey

Founding Member
Founding Member
He may be on to something. I've had good luck wearing plaid.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parking Lots are a snap RTB. You just need to find those square water filled containers inside those boats. They're sometimes teeming with fish you can just scoop right up with your hands. One tip I've discovered, those sparkle boats with the loud guys around them usually don't have any fish in those boxes so don't bother with those. Find the old aluminum boats with dings and scratches with the old quiet guys around'em. Them's the gold mines fer fish. Good Luck!!

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went fishing in a swimming pool once, caught a whale shark....

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have heard, if you can actually believe this, trust me, it's crazy, that fishing from a boat can also present amazing opportunities, if, IF you can find the patterns of said fish.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I enjoy using cormorants to catch my fish, makes me feel more in touch with my asian side

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77