HB 5087 will your gun make the cut

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a very quit run through they have most things semi auto on the ban list except the Ruger mini 14 lol. I think I know of more of these that have been modded to near full auto than any other on the planet,what dumb asses.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wonder how much they would pay a person to give those rifles up

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just a very quit run through they have most things semi auto on the ban list except the Ruger mini 14 lol. I think I know of more of these that have been modded to near full auto than any other on the planet,what dumb asses.

I thought I seen the mini 14 on the list

- - - Updated - - -

don't you have to thread a barrel to put a suppressor on?

Yep on most guns

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is so dumb it’s not even worth comment. So, instead, here’s a photo that made me chuckle:

B7B034BC-A12A-4D06-A36E-C8CBC9896681.jpg

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
what a joke what happens when the non banned guns kills someone. next they wants those. They just don't get it how many times do I and law abiding citizens tell you its not the Guns,Cars that kill its the people behind them. what a joke its be on stupid. I know lets move all the people that what to make gun free areas into gun free zones and watch how long it takes for them to get it. O thats right we have those crime riddled places and they have zero crime Right idiots

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is them reacting on emotion. Making them illegal won't stop them from being used. All semi auto...LOL

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me wish I had a while fleet of HK 660, 770, and SL7’s.

Mini 14 Tactical makes the list. Standard mini14, as well is Mini 30 are exempted.

uff-Da.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not even going to check as it doesn't matter. To think that pronouncing an inanimate object illegal will somehow prevent it's use by criminals is ludicrous. Regardless of what these fear mongers declare is illegal, the evil actions by evil people WILL continue. Gun control laws do absolutely nothing to prevent crimes being committed with guns. The evidence for this can be found in every "gun free zone" ever created. Schools, Federal Buildings, Military Installations, and public areas declared to be gun free have all been sites for despicable acts of violence where guns were used to commit atrocities. Since the local police, FBI, and other govt. law enforcement agencies have shown time and time again to be unable to protect us from these deranged individuals, it would be foolish to allow our means for self protection to be taken away or even curtailed.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
After killing 17 kids, Nicholas Cruz went to subway purchasing a drink and then went to McDonalds. I find that disturbing yet revealing.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Google[FONT=&quot] searches for 'NRA membership' have risen roughly 4,900 per cent since the week before the February 14 shooting, with new members flocking to support the gun owners' rights group.[/FONT]

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Them damn "Deplorables" are at it again. Speaking with actions instead of words. NOTHING scares politicians more than good and decent people taking action to show what they believe in.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
These politicians are bat shit crazy and will do anything for votes. Do you see where most of the sponsors are from, CA and NY!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74