Favorite meal of the day

Favorite meal of the day

• Total voters

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I had a few of my buddies stop by yesterday to help me move some stuff. When they were done we were talking and one of the guys said something about lunch being his favorite meal. Turns out almost everybody had a different one and that got me thinking. So whats your favorite meal?

Mine is breakfast, steak and eggs is at the top of the list followed by SOS. My favorite meal to eat out is breakfast too.

How about you?

Big Iron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunch- seems like the ONLY meal i eat in the summer.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Toss up Between breakfast and supper. Wife is still working 8 to 5 so its our together time to hash out the day.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, sure do!

The poll is multiple choice. duhhhhh

Tikka means he can't narrow it down and loves them all. You need an "All of the Above" answer for him to check.

For me it's dinner because it's almost always the one meal that I'll take the time to sit down and just eat as well as put some forethought and prep time in. I love breakfast food, I could eat bacon, eggs, and buttered toast every day, but I don't often stop for breakfast.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sunday Brunch after church when family is in town. Love everything about it!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Breakfast is my favorite. Really like biscuits and gravy. Also right up there is sausage and eggs. Hash browns go with just about any other breakfast food. Occasionally like a bowel of oatmeal but cold cereal is only done when there is absolutely nothing else in the house that qualifies for breakfast. If hash browns and eggs are involved really like my eggs over the hash browns so the runny yolk runs down through the eggs.

Now I'm hungry again.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tikka means he can't narrow it down and loves them all. You need an "All of the Above" answer for him to check.

For me it's dinner because it's almost always the one meal that I'll take the time to sit down and just eat as well as put some forethought and prep time in. I love breakfast food, I could eat bacon, eggs, and buttered toast every day, but I don't often stop for breakfast.

I have an all of the above, just check them all. ;:;rofl

I agree sitting down to a nice relaxing dinner is nice. I like having breakfast early in the morning and enjoying the beginning of the day more though.

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
Breakfast/brunch with eggs, sausage, hash browns, and toast with peanut butter is tough to beat---sometimes skip the sausage and sub chicken-fried steak with cream gravy is the cat's meow!

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah hell, dying of a quick heart attack is better than a slow death (not the fishing rig) from cancer or old age!

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really enjoy an early breakfast. I will take whatever meal I can get that is in absolute silence.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
My favorite meal is the one in front of me when I'm hungry. Time of day, name, or level of perceive importance is of little use when compared to hunger.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75