VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,140
    Given: 3,040

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ahab View Post
    I would have calmly tore him apart with words. The older I get the better my mouth works.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I just got back from one of the best after work walleye fishing trips of my life. I hope there's upside from here. Tops was being with my Dad.
    Well, karma-wise, you just evened out my "the fishing couldn't have been worse" night last night. The weather was tops, however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WormWiggler View Post
    and here I thought it was "Be kind to the unfunny dink day"..... You win booger breath

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that damn fish has assaulted his pet worm that he was in the process of taking for a swim.... Maybe we should stage shit to make these idiots look the part.... Seems like being right doesn't mean we are winning this war.... Maybe get gst and plainsman to join their group....
    You know wormwiggler, there is merit to your idea. If (and I have no doubt) they (the PETA crowd) stage vids like this to make us look crazy, we could/should put our collective heads together and start making videos of roving bands of PETA folk driving around in suburban neighborhoods, trying to rescue cows off of barbecue grills.

Honestly, as outlandish and ridiculous as this argument has gotten, we could make our own stupid vids with just the equal but opposite effect.

Hmm...

0 Not allowed!

2. Back To Top    #42
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 384
    Given: 363
    What exactly happened with the law? Is there a follow up video out there? Did the cops even show up? I would think you could get some type of charges pressed against that moron. Until people start standing up for their rights it's only going to get worse. Hate to say it but that guy is lucky he didn't mess with the wrong people. Wouldn't have been good had the fisherman reacted with violence but I couldn't blame them. That guy needs a swift kick in the balls!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a news report about this incident: http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/re...-while-fishing

Apparently the police did nothing, so harassment is apparently legal now too!

0 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #43
    VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,300
    Given: 918
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay View Post
    Well, karma-wise, you just evened out my "the fishing couldn't have been worse" night last night. The weather was tops, however.

- - - Updated - -

You know wormwiggler, there is merit to your idea. If (and I have no doubt) they (the PETA crowd) stage vids like this to make us look crazy, we could/should put our collective heads together and start making videos of roving bands of PETA folk driving around in suburban neighborhoods, trying to rescue cows off of barbecue grills.

Honestly, as outlandish and ridiculous as this argument has gotten, we could make our own stupid vids with just the equal but opposite effect.

Hmm...
    I think it would be a blast to stage some videos. Could throw some people off docks, fake fights, etc . Dirtymike could pull out some wrestling throws lol. Now, who's gonna grow their hair, out, get some big earplugs, and some tats ? We might need some good writers to get some good dialogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the protest actors can't shave either, gotta have a beard and a manbun.

0 Not allowed!

4. Back To Top    #44
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,679
    Given: 1,562
    Classifieds
    It did appear a bit fake since there was no cooler or any way to contain the fish(stringer, etc).

2 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #45
    Ultimate VIP Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,294
    Given: 750
    I think your right Captain, No cooler no nothing for fish on a hot summer day. And if it was me fishing about 30 sec. in on rant it would have been adams apple, belt buckle and a swim for that ass-hat.

0 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #46
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,637
    Given: 58
    Classifieds
    Name:  IMG_1528.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  43.4 KB

0 Not allowed!
    May you remain perched upon the summit of your simplicity lest ye fall into the abyss of your ignorance.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 888
    Classifieds
    Good thing they were no where near any cleaning stations I was at this weekend

0 Not allowed!
    Creatively Financing New Boating Adventures... anyone want to buy body parts or rent a wife?

8. Back To Top    #48
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 201
    Classifieds

I once beat up my brother for forgetting to tie the stringer of pike and catfish and they swam off when we were kids I probably would have caused a seen if he would have threw my fish back I would have not left it on the ground though makes them hard to fillet when they are dry

0 Not allowed!
    Nothing beats a classic!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123