Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,429
    Given: 1,064

Kid Rock for Senate!

0 Not allowed!
    Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice!!!

2. Back To Top    #2
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,012
    Given: 2,095
    Classifieds
    I think there is a dress code for congress so getting Kid Rock, Uncle Ted, and a few other folks to wear suits, ties, and get hair cut might be problematic. (Grin) However, seeing feathers, leather, and boots in the Senate or House Chambers WOULD liven up that den of mind numbed misfits. A debate between Kid Rock and grandma pelosi would be a HOOT!!!!

1 Not allowed!

3. Back To Top    #3
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,283
    Given: 1,509
    I would vote for him a man I can relate to an American who likes to go against the grain. Hopefully this is not a publicity stunt for him to sell some records. Either way bocephus likes him 8 have always been a fan of ted, jesse,kid and anyone else who like to go against the grain.

1 Not allowed!
    Frederick's Live Bait
    7 th & Walnut Ave, Devils Lake, ND 58301
    (701) 662-4486 cell (701) 351-5040

4. Back To Top    #4
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,900
    Given: 6,171
    Classifieds
    I think a past of drug use, and debauchery makes a person somewhat ineligible. I like kidrock, and most of his music, but that lifestyle seems a bit defunct of the office. Not that the jack asses that are in there now are not the same, just not quite as public about it.

I would vote for him over a liberal, but would rather a better candidate would step up.

1 Not allowed!

5. Back To Top    #5
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 996
    Given: 1,503
    I'm all for the people speaking and ousting these career politicians, but answer me this (for the record I think Kid Rock is a meathead and couldn't politic his way out of one of those dumb ass fedoras he's always wearing): why is it when some musician/actor/reality show host/etc. decides to get involved and they're a conservative, everyone jumps and claps. But when any equally unqualified dunce speaks up for the left, everyone screams "we don't want your elitist hollywood B.S."? How about we agree that we should stop looking to TV/Movies/Radio for our elected officials before we end up living the real life version of Idiocracy?

9 Not allowed!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    The president of the United States had a reality show as well as in lots of commercials, Ronald Reagan was a movie star jesse the body was a pro wrestler and Arnold swarztenager was a body builder movie star. They used their fame and money to win a seat in some political election. Politicians are all liars the voters who will elect them to office look for the lies that fit thier lives. Let em run for public office he is an American who thinks he can do it better then his opponent.
    Can't be any worse then the governor of new jersey that's a guy that should be arrested and thrown out of office for being a jackass.

1 Not allowed!
    Frederick's Live Bait

7. Back To Top    #7
    VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,139
    Given: 961
    It's because left-wing entertainers are spineless followers doing what is expected of them. A Right wing entertainer has balls and is putting his career at stake for what they believe in. It's a little more noble. JMO

1 Not allowed!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Premium Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 996
    Given: 1,503
    Quote Originally Posted by lunkerslayer View Post
    The president of the United States had a reality show as well as in lots of commercials, Ronald Reagan was a movie star jesse the body was a pro wrestler and Arnold swarztenager was a body builder movie star. They used their fame and money to win a seat in some political election. Politicians are all liars the voters who will elect them to office look for the lies that fit thier lives. Let em run for public office he is an American who thinks he can do it better then his opponent.
    Can't be any worse then the governor of new jersey that's a guy that should be arrested and thrown out of office for being a jackass.
    I respect all these opinions, but respond with this: I'm too young to remember Reagan in person, but from what I've read he 1. Sold weapons to both sides in the Iran/Iraq War. 2. Allowed Saddam to fire a missile at a US Navy ship, killing 37 Americans with no retaliation. To this day Iraq is the only non-coalition country to do so without repercussions. 3. Supplied weapons to Nicaraguan Contras, violating a law he himself put in place. 4. 138 of his administration officials were investigated, indicted, or convicted of crimes. Another record for the Gipper.

Arnold promised to not take money from special interest groups, and then did exactly that. Also promised to balance the budget and then left office with a record deficit.

Jesse was no better economy-wise (let's not forget what his rebate checks did to the MN budget), but he did get the light rail started which is a good thing.

I guess what I'm saying is politicians of any background end up being real wieners at some point, unless they were pro wrestlers. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson 2020!

3 Not allowed!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 282
    Given: 0
    Classifieds
    [QUOTE=Fly Carpin;159200]I'm all for the people speaking and ousting these career politicians, but answer me this (for the record I think Kid Rock is a meathead and couldn't politic his way out of one of those dumb ass fedoras he's always wearing): why is it when some musician/actor/reality show host/etc. decides to get involved and they're a conservative, everyone jumps and claps. But when any equally unqualified dunce speaks up for the left, everyone screams "we don't want your elitist hollywood B.S."? How about we agree that we should stop looking to TV/Movies/Radio for our elected officials before we end up living the real life version of Idiocracy?[/QUOTE

Cuz people are stupid. i think they call it the Ted Nugent Syndrome.

2 Not allowed!

10. Back To Top    #10
    Premium Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly Carpin View Post
    I'm all for the people speaking and ousting these career politicians, but answer me this (for the record I think Kid Rock is a meathead and couldn't politic his way out of one of those dumb ass fedoras he's always wearing): why is it when some musician/actor/reality show host/etc. decides to get involved and they're a conservative, everyone jumps and claps. But when any equally unqualified dunce speaks up for the left, everyone screams "we don't want your elitist hollywood B.S."? How about we agree that we should stop looking to TV/Movies/Radio for our elected officials before we end up living the real life version of Idiocracy?
    I think it's for the same reason that people claimed obama wasn't born in the US with zero evidence and claimed he wasn't a legitament president (one of which is now our current president). Then some of those very same people wanted Ted Cruz to be president when he ran, even though he was born in Canada. The response was always, "well Cruz's mom was born in the US so that makes him eligible" ummm, no one disputed obamas mom was born in Kansas and yet they still claimed he wasn't legit. Hypocrisy, double standards, lies and blindness seem to go hand in hand with politics.

On a side note, I got a kick out of the idiocracy comment. Have used that comment myself. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like shit is going to change anytime soon.

3 Not allowed!

11. Back To Top    #11
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Dont forget about senator john McCain was born on a base in coco solo Panama and idiocracy is one of my top ten comedies if you have not seen it check it out

- - - Updated - - -

Ps like I said most politicians are liars we pick and choose which lies work for us. The wall, illegal immigrants deportation and putting a stop to allowing Muslims into our country. Thats the kind of lies why i voted for Trump. Don't forget about the CIA was selling cocaine to Americans then using that money to buy weapons for Noriega. The CIA started the crack epidemic of the 80s during the Nancy Regean "just say no"

- - - Updated - - -

Pss can anyone guess when the CIA finally admitted to selling and targeting low income poverty families of the 80s. It's a real head scratcher

1 Not allowed!
    Frederick's Live Bait

12. Back To Top    #12
    Ultimate VIP Member

NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,077
    Given: 1,330
    Classifieds
    I see Fly Carpin's point and I think it comes down to whether or not they are qualified. I am entertained by Ted Nugent, but don't think he expresses his opinions in a way that convinces anyone who doesn't already agree with them. I like his opinions, but he isn't a good person to represent my opinion to others. Even though he has some good opinions I am sure he would do more harm than good. Many that lack the capability to think and sit on the fence would fall to the wrong side with Ted expressing my opinion. Same with Kid Rock. I suppose there are empty heads that would fall our direction too.

0 Not allowed!

13. Back To Top    #13
    Ultimate VIP Member
    NDA Points
    NDA Level
    Report Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,545
    Given: 1,606

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Carpin View Post
    ever seen Maxine Watters?

0 Not allowed!