Dead Walleye

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else wondering how that zombie walleye in the photo for "Cool Info For Hot Weather Walleyes" article on the home page bit that jig?:;:huh

In a day of high quality smart phones and cameras I am not sure why the "staged" photos are still needed or used. Or how anyone thought they should use that dead fish for any photo.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
walleye-sinfelt.jpg

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
probably borrowed it from the fishingbuddy calendar shoot freezer

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was wondering if I was the only one who picked up on that?
Anyone else wondering how that zombie walleye in the photo for "Cool Info For Hot Weather Walleyes" article on the home page bit that jig?:;:huh

In a day of high quality smart phones and cameras I am not sure why the "staged" photos are still needed or used. Or how anyone thought they should use that dead fish for any photo.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
The color didn't get me right away -- figured it came from some strange water and was just a bit lighter colored. But the fins were a dead giveaway. Dried and white long the edges? How long was that on the beach before they scooped it up? I hope the hand model lathered good and long after. Surefire flesh eating bacteria factory right there...

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
The color didn't get me right away -- figured it came from some strange water and was just a bit lighter colored. But the fins were a dead giveaway. Dried and white long the edges? How long was that on the beach before they scooped it up? I hope the hand model lathered good and long after. Surefire flesh eating bacteria factory right there...

dead giveaway. I see what you did there.:cool:

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
probably borrowed it from the fishingbuddy calendar shoot freezer

Oh snap! Shots fired!....those photo sets were the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Have her hold this deer horn, a landing net, and then let's scatter some bud lights around her in the grass

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

#straightouttathelivewell

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh snap! Shots fired!....those photo sets were the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Have her hold this deer horn, a landing net, and then let's scatter some bud lights around her in the grass

Agreed! (rummaging around, holding the lid of the freezer open with yer head) (there's gotta be something in here we haven't used yet..)

- - - Updated - - -

And the three following episodes of people talking about the show. I don't miss cable.

This makes my face laugh. I cut cable a couple years ago, as an experiment, fully expecting to regret it. Never looked back.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed! (rummaging around, holding the lid of the freezer open with yer head) (there's gotta be something in here we haven't used yet..)

- - - Updated - - -

Slow motion Baywatch running with a dead carp in one hand and a deer rifle in the other while trying to balance an Bud heavy on her head?

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those fishingbuddy gals... oofda. A person would think they could find some better "ND gals." Out of 12 of those gals there is maybe one of them that makes a 7-8 on the Nodak hotness 1-10 scale. The rest of them were picked up at some random Bismarck/Mandan bar, and obviously not a high class one.

On another note... I'm not saying those Fishingbuddy gals are skanks... but a vast majority of them have had more loads in them than my grandmas washer and dryer.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Those fishingbuddy gals... oofda. A person would think they could find some better "ND gals." Out of 12 of those gals there is maybe one of them that makes a 7-8 on the Nodak hotness 1-10 scale. The rest of them were picked up at some random Bismarck/Mandan bar, and obviously not a high class one.

On another note... I'm not saying those Fishingbuddy gals are skanks... but a vast majority of them have had more loads in them than my grandmas washer and dryer.

Haha, semen jokes

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75