Excellent Customer Service

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems that all too often, people only speak up when they get bad customer service so I feel the need to speak up about these two companies.

The first is Spott Hogg. I have an old (2006ish) "Real Deal" 7 pin sight. I contacted Spott Hogg and asked about customizing the pins so I could have smaller diameter pins as I go out to the longer range pins. They change these out for a whopping $10, total, plus shipping...for all 7 pins... and they do it in a one day turn around.

The second is Kirsch's Outdoor Products. I have an old Lawrence iFinder Hunt and chips for ND Trax and WY Trax. I contacted Korey and he told me he would trade me straight up for the new Garmin chips because I just bought a Garmin 64. Even better, he would give me $100 credit per card, as that is what the new Garmin chips cost even though I only paid $80 for Lawrence chips, if I wanted to upgrade to Trax West and I would only need to pay the difference ($50) after the two $100 credits. Can't say enough about great service.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
No thread on amazing customer service is complete without mention of Vortex Optics. They are a class act
I had a rifle scope break a few weeks before deer season. It was on my coyote rifle but they didn't know that. When my scope got to them they called me and asked if I needed it to be done quickly since deer season was fast approaching. I explained it was no rush and was for my coyote rifle. Repair was still done in a very timely manner. Even got new turret covers since mine where scratched up. I will run Vortex Optics from now on

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spott hog sights have a lifetime warranty too. I love mine.

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a particular shout out for any company, although I have dealt with excellent customer service at Scheels and Cabelas locally. I just can't remember any particular circumstances. ; ( I will give a shout out for all the excellent waitresses, cooks, food service workers I have dealt with. They never get any recognition, So always remember to Tip Good Service!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75