Another one down, Boys......

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang. Tough week. Was he active on NDA and if so, what was his handle?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
A classy guy. Don't know if he frequented this site, or any sites, but he was a class act. I used to work with him years ago.

Bossman

Founding Member
Founding Member
RIP..I hate to see this happen right after Retirement..A person works all their life in hopes of enjoying a nice retirement...Just sad

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
RIP..I hate to see this happen right after Retirement..A person works all their life in hopes of enjoying a nice retirement...Just sad
Its amazing how often you hear this happen. A guy needs to enjoy life the entire ride. Sad Deal.

bowhuntnd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Used to chat with Jake every time I seen him in scheels. Class act and was very helpful with anything hunting related. Will be missed

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
Jake was really looking forward to retirement. Sad deal. He enjoyed hunting the prairie dogs. I hope there are dogs up above for him!:gotone:

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was always helpful and upbeat when I saw him at Scheels. My sister has worked there forever and said he was very well liked.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't think of a guy more deserving of a long fun-filled retirement that Jake. I'll not even attempt to articulate how much I'll miss him......

jokostel

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same here.... he was a good egg. Got robbed of retirement.... Gotta make hunting season each year count.
Guys like us are always busy... but for me, for a month and change each fall... I truly feel like I know where I belong. Puts things in perspective. He wasn't just some dude that sold weapons. He was a part in my life.... hell, he knew my father before I was even in a stroller.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80