Blue Gills

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
went fishing at Northgate today caught some Blue Gills and some of them had like little suckers on the roof of their mouths and one Trout had a little one on the side of it's mouth, anybody ever saw this?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have seen the seen same thing over the years at various lakes, on walters too. I've never seen it affect the health of them. Consider them strange looking num nums

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I see them on lots of walleyes from Sakakawea, DL, and every other small lake in the prairie pothole region. You just gotta look and you will eventually find them.

They don't bother me tho, at least not as much as the tapeworm looking things in the walleyes at DL, or the little black peppercorn looking parasites in the meat of perch on the east side of the state.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I see them on lots of walleyes from Sakakawea, DL, and every other small lake in the prairie pothole region. You just gotta look and you will eventually find them.

They don't bother me tho, at least not as much as the tapeworm looking things in the walleyes at DL, or the little black peppercorn looking parasites in the meat of perch on the east side of the state.

Hold on....i thought the black spots meant filets were pre seasoned...?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 77