Red Lake River Crookston, MN fishing?

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be heading to college at Crookston this weekend, and I was just wondering how I should access the river and what I will expect to catch. Thanks.#$%^&>

Last edited:

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have a great time at UMC. I am an 2008 alumni!

Did my share of fishing in the red lake river. There are places to access on the south side of Crookston near the Fraternity House (was never a member). You could catch almost everything in the river. We caught some walleye, smallmouth bass, northerns, drum, etc.

There is also access along highway 75 west of Crookston. There is a boat landing there. Another option is you are not far from the red river if you want to head up to GF or even down by Halstad to fish there as well.

https___multiplottr.jpg

Good luck this year!

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have a great time at UMC. I am an 2008 alumni!

Did my share of fishing in the red lake river. There are places to access on the south side of Crookston near the Fraternity House (was never a member). You could catch almost everything in the river. We caught some walleye, smallmouth bass, northerns, drum, etc.

There is also access along highway 75 west of Crookston. There is a boat landing there. Another option is you are not far from the red river if you want to head up to GF or even down by Halstad to fish there as well.

a2a6494b678720cfaeffded34d01a39a--school-bus-driver-school-buses.jpg

Good luck this year!

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70