3-D Archery Shoot this Weekend - Lake LaMoure

JamesRiverSports

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_2118[1].jpg
:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit:;:rockit

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_1595.jpg Elevated shooting platform is open. The first 2 targets are set at about 22 yards. There is a total of 40 targets set ranging from 10 to about 60 yards.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I shot the course about 20 times last year. I'm only going to get to shoot it the last weekend this year. I just found out my bow has a couple cracked limbs so I'm out for this weekend but will be walking my kids through the course many times this weekend and helping out with the 4h kids on Saturday.

Deerwatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I shot the course about 20 times last year. I'm only going to get to shoot it the last weekend this year. I just found out my bow has a couple cracked limbs so I'm out for this weekend but will be walking my kids through the course many times this weekend and helping out with the 4h kids on Saturday.

Is it a Hoyt?

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mathews I almost bought a new Hoyt the other day. By I had a hard time justifying 2000 plus for a new bow and setup when my old bow is going to be like new after the limbs get replaced. If I would of had to pay for new limbs I would of bought a new one. I'll give Mathews credit for having the warranty that they do. My bow is almost 10 years old

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76