Early goose season from~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The land of blue plates~ Don't hunt over water these days and the local fields I usually hunt are in beans so thats a no-go till october (I hope).

So that brings up plan "B" local golf courses~ actually we only have one but willing to travel~Its amazing the damage the goose turds do to the greens.Only thing missing is the "monkey woman" (caddy shack)as this is my blind,the ball washer.

golf course geese.jpg

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Down side is as fun as it is ya can't eat the birds,chemicals used on the course will make ya shit light bulbs.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thats some funny s**t. Blast me some (greens) birds. I like the way you think Snow. really

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our local DNR trapped the geese on our golf courses and public beeches during molting because they shit everywhere and caused snail boom in lakes which results in lake itch,tiny little omemba critter from snails that burrows into your skin and drives the host crazy itching,then they (dnr) had the geese processed and donated to food shelves,folks became ill from eating these birds,so that brings us to shooting'em.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha 3roosters,I wish,they shut the course down until 10am on days we hunted,golfers were lined up like a shotgun start to tee off as we rolled in,actually a fun shoot,few home owners along the fairway whinned about the shooting but from a distance,the course brought in a couple CO's to over see the operation and keep any tree huggers away but it didnt come down to that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80