OTC deer 3pm today now, FYI!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alert: First-come, first-served deer licenses will be available for purchase online by 3 p.m. today.

Evidently having technical difficulties.... ;:;banghead

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, units 4F, 3F1, and 3F2.

I'd get one, but not sure I need more than 4 deer this year.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
By 3pm . So which is it ? Before 3 or at 3 god what a sh't show that place is

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is it just like back in the day when a guy could buy 5 tags?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]My bad, I should have read the article fully. Available now as first-come, first-served for people who DO NOT ALREADY HAVE A DEER GUN TAG.

First-Come, First-Served Deer Gun Licenses Available Sept. 27[/h]Fri, 09/15/2017

More than 970 antlerless whitetail deer gun licenses are still available in three units after the North Dakota Game and Fish Department recently completed its second lottery drawing. Individual results are available online at the Game and Fish website, gf.nd.gov.
Whitetail doe licenses remaining in units 3F1 (314 licenses), 3F2 (477 licenses) and 4F (183 licenses) will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 8 a.m. Central Time on Sept. 27. These licenses are only available online, and to individuals who have not already received a lottery or landowner license.
These licenses are valid only during the regular deer gun season, Nov. 10-26. Residents and nonresidents are eligible to apply.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=2]Purchase Summary[/h] Your payment has been successfully processed. A total of $60.00 has been charged to your credit card.
IMPORTANT: For the remaining tags, you must wait for your tag(s) to arrive in the mail BEFORE hunting.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
wont let me go to the screen to buy a license either

- - - Updated - - -

opening day at noon when the turdy point buck song comes on I am taking a knee for inequality and shitty gnf websites as well as slow lotteries

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
People wait years and years to draw a buck tag and meanwhile the NDGF is having a fire sale on doe tags. You cant
make this Shiite up.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
People wait years and years to draw a buck tag and meanwhile the NDGF is having a fire sale on doe tags. You cant
make this Shiite up.

G&F manages the deer herd for opportunity and to keep farmers/ranchers happy. ND isnt the state to hunt if you are looking for trophy opportunities.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
make this Shiite up.

But getting a buck tag in the units there selling the doe tags is almost 100% draw rate.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the statewide anydeer/any weapon/ gratis/ non-gratis/refuge tag.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
G&F manages the deer herd for opportunity and to keep farmers/ranchers happy. ND isnt the state to hunt if you are looking for trophy opportunities.

Not everyone thinks the deer herd should be maintained at the highest level possible. The population peaked between 2003 and 2007. My daughter totaled a car going to town. My son totaled a pickup going home. My wife had damage going to work. And my Ford Ranger was deer magnate with two collisions. Everyone's premiums go up.

Haven't had any deer collisions since 2008.

(Scoff) The G&F manages the deer herd to keep farmers/ranchers happy. (Scoff Scoff)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77