When fishing, always bring...

The_owl

Established Member
When fishing, always bring an action figure along.

Attachments

9D3F6726-42A9-4842-A983-774788054D94.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Baby wipes they work great for all your cleaning needs

Baby wipes are many orders of magnitude superior to an old linty (and likely compromised strength) partial roll of shit-tickets that may or may not have also gone through a few damp/dry cycles making it impossible to get them neatly off the roll as well a making them stiff and scratchy.

- - - Updated - - -

Always, everywhere.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
A First Aid Kit. It's nice to have something to plug holes when the "STUPID" side of the brain makes a charge to the front of the line so to speak.

mrperch

Founding Member
Founding Member
A First Aid Kit. It's nice to have something to plug holes when the "STUPID" side of the brain makes a charge to the front of the line so to speak.

LOL you always put things in too perspective KDM!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll second (or third) the cell phone. Not that I want to call someone, but it's my spare light, camera, clock, weathermap, etc.

Went to the rifle range once, years ago, with no ammo.

Short trip.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll second (or third) the cell phone. Not that I want to call someone, but it's my spare light, camera, clock, weathermap, etc.

Went to the rifle range once, years ago, with no ammo.

Short trip.

At 17, I went duck hunting north of Jamestown with a buddy when we lived in Fargo and camped the night before opener. Got up at the Zero Dark Thirty, got everything ready to go except...............................................................THE GUNS!!!! I kept the "Sign" for that one. There's NOTHING I hate more than my own stupidity!!!!!

dragoneyes

Honored Member
Don`t forget the NET. About 25 years ago took part in a 2 day fishing tournament at Sakakawea prefishing we realized we were without our net at that time my folks had a cabin at expansion bay that our team stayed at and also my bros team. First mourning of the tournament we left earlier than my bros team. My luck my bro left his net 2 nets by the gate took the good net left the shitty one lol. He was pissed, so that night he set all of our wrist watches forward an hour. We were at weigh in a hour early we all had a good laugh so dont forget the frabil.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
A long time ago we were on the way to Beaver Bay and realized we left the fishing equipment at home. Surprisingly enough we didn’t forget four cases of beer.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80