First Bison Game yesterday....

ejolliffe

Founding Member
Founding Member
My family and I took in the Bison game against Western Illinois yesterday and I would just like to say, Holy Shit! What a time. We left Minot at 7 am and got to the dome around noon. Tailgaters were awesome, super nice, and lots of fun. But inside the game was a different story. Ive been to Seahawks games, Bears games (yes Im a huge Bears fan), Rams games, a few MLB games, and I have to say, watching a game with a bunch of Nodaks is frickin' amazing. We will be going at least once a year and I can't wait. So, thanks to all those loud ass Bison fans yesterday, and to the Bison.....Go Herd!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad you had a good time, we are pretty much required to go once a year. My kids (3 and 7) love that place and stay completely glued to the game. There is a reason coaches keep their teams in the locker room as long as possible, if any of their guys saw that and old their family and friends it would may recruiting way more difficult.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad you had a good time. Playoff games can get a little interesting as well.
We watched it on TV and stuffed our bellies with brisket beer bread and more (pics to come tomorrow )

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77