Philadelphia Eagles

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alright I am not in the right state to be an Eagles fan I know.But I am and was wondering if anybody could explain to me what the hell Chip Kelly has done to my team, and why do we not have a decent quarterback? Also any predictions on how bad this season will be for them? I am saying we will be 7-9 on the year.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I like Chip Kelly's system, but how long 'til the other teams figure him out? This year?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
why they traded shady away I have no idea. didn't have a real great season last year but he will be fired up in a bills uni this year. . . .

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
why they traded shady away I have no idea. didn't have a real great season last year but he will be fired up in a bills uni this year. . . .

shady is going to be a beast in buffalo

any idea where spiller went? big fan of spiller

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spiller is in New Orleans I thought? Anyways yeah the shady trade in my opinion was dumb, Letting Maclin go was dumb, and Foles though not a great quarter was better then the 4 choice we have now. Chip Kelly is either a genius or he will be out of a job after this season.

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
He should be a whole lot better in New Orleans.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
who did the eagles get in the draft this year?. . . can't think of anyone off the top of my head so they could be hurting in the depth category also. with the amount of break-out players last season and the pretty solid draft class this year it could be an interesting year for sure. some teams added some pretty solid pick-ups to complete what were already decent teams. I'm liking Eli and the giants this year. they added some beef to the front line and getting cruz back they could get ugly on teams. also gunna be interesting to see how Winston handles the bucs with a few decent tools to work with, as well as mariotta. my gut tells me mariotta will become a lot like Russell Wilson and Winston will Jamarcus Russell his way out of the league. . . as much as I hate the f-n Vikings they have a pretty decent group of athletes right now. this may be there best shot at a playoff run since favre. we will see what drama unfolds this year with them though. . . .

Plain Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been an Eagles fan since probably 88. I was pissed when Andy Reid left but it was time for a change. The shady trade didn't bother me too much, I could not stand to watch that ball out there unprotected any longer. Maclin wasn't great but wasn't bad. Foles had one great year than was average. I think if Bradford can stay healthy and all the young receivers can pick things up quick the offense will be quite a bit better than average (top 10 offense). It is that damn defense that really has me pissed off. All those year watching Brian Dawkens and crew coming on the blitzes from every direction blowing people up is what I miss the most. I think we made great improvements to the defense over the last year but until we can stop Dez Bryant, Victor Cruz, and D. Jackson we will be in trouble. I might be able to do it this year.

- - - Updated - - -

who did the eagles get in the draft this year?. . . can't think of anyone off the top of my head so they could be hurting in the depth category also. with the amount of break-out players last season and the pretty solid draft class this year it could be an interesting year for sure. some teams added some pretty solid pick-ups to complete what were already decent teams. I'm liking Eli and the giants this year. they added some beef to the front line and getting cruz back they could get ugly on teams. also gunna be interesting to see how Winston handles the bucs with a few decent tools to work with, as well as mariotta. my gut tells me mariotta will become a lot like Russell Wilson and Winston will Jamarcus Russell his way out of the league. . . as much as I hate the f-n Vikings they have a pretty decent group of athletes right now. this may be there best shot at a playoff run since favre. we will see what drama unfolds this year with them though. . . .

Eagles got that stud receiver out to USC than went defense (mostly secondary) with the rest of the draft. I swore I would lose my shit if they did not take a cornerback in the first round but then the way it played out, by the time they were on the clock all of the really good ones were gone but I think they got real solid guys (CB's) that could be good in those later rounds.

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
We picked up Nelson Agholor from USC, Eric Rowe out of Utah, Jordan Hicks out of Texas, JaCorey Shepherd out of Kansas, Randell Evans from Kansas State, and Brian Mihalik from Boston. So we did alright in my [FONT=Mercury SSm A, Mercury SSm B, Georgia, serif]opinion on the draft.[/FONT]

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bradford IS good. . . . .Problem is he takes 7.4 snaps a year before he breaks, snaps, pulls or dislocates something and its back-up time. If I was a college QB entering the draft and an interviewer asked me what team I wanted to be drafted by Id say, "whatever team Bradford plays for"

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to see a full season from Bradford, however if he doesn't start taking snaps he will get lost in Kelly's system.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70