New Gun Club

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you need a scope on a scatter gun your not hunting with me.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
My initial gut reaction: It's a very good thing that folks who typically vote for Dem/Left-leaning politicians may potentially become fervent allies of the 2nd amendment. The group in the article is from NY, imagine them going to Chuck Schumer and demanding that their firearms rights not be infringed.......

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m with SDMF. We need all the help we can get. If we could at least get the antis to understand what a gun actually is, even a little bit, then maybe when they propose laws they won’t be completely asinine.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys saw this part right?

"A gay, lesbian and transgender group concerned that extremists have become more emboldened and dangerous have decided to take up arms"

they're arming themselves to defend against the gun-toting conservative deplorables

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's my take on it. They (media) want us to be furious with the notion that anything other than straight, white males would use a firearm. Even from these few posts on a regional website, there's been applause for different types of people enjoying firearms in safe manners. kudos. Either way, Andre the Giant would destroy any one of us with out a shotgun.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
you guys saw this part right?

"A gay, lesbian and transgender group concerned that extremists have become more emboldened and dangerous have decided to take up arms"

they're arming themselves to defend against the gun-toting conservative deplorables

or is it media spin?

- - - Updated - - -

NOT spin

visit the Facebook page. wow.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
No. I pretty much headlined it. But so what? If some asshole wants to shoot them, they have the right to defend themselves just as you and I do.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
or is it media spin?

I truly believe the intent of the original article in a local publication in an area with an obvious high LGBTQ community and I feel the original intent is to promote the LGBTQRWXY( or whatever the abbreviation is) … and their rights and activities … where this takes an interesting turn is when the rest of the country picks up the story and runs with it..example the Bismarck Tribune …what is their underlying intent on the story and it appears they are just sharing the information didn’t even have a comment piece on it.
Kind of sums up media today…just copy and paste a bunch of other peoples work

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
No. I pretty much headlined it. But so what? If some asshole wants to shoot them, they have the right to defend themselves just as you and I do.

Yep, so what. These folks have proven themselves rational at most rallies, college speaker events, and protests. They are not prone to violence or anything. And they’re sure to be super respectful of firearm handling and laws. What could go wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

visit their Facebook page then get back to me

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, so what. These folks have proven themselves rational at most rallies, college speaker events, and protests. They are not prone to violence or anything. And they’re sure to be super respectful of firearm handling and laws. What could go wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

visit their Facebook page then get back to me

I can only imagine the pop ups that would result and the looks of WTF from my wife if I visited their website..........

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
And there has literally never been a straight white male that has killed anyone...

great argument - pretty much shuts down mine - winner winner chicken dinner

- - - Updated - - -

9FB22215-6DFD-4B31-9F2A-8D2065ECE2C0.jpg
their official FB page banner

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
All I’m saying guy is, do actually believe in constitutional rights for every American or just the ones we like? Not trying to ruffle your feathers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76