New to NDA

Oley55

Established Member
Hey everyone! I'm new to NDA and moving up to Minot next month. I can't wait! I've been in California all summer with no walleyes in the entire state and my boat hasn't seen water since last fall. Looking forward to some had water fishing!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome!! :;:howdy Hopefully you bring some of that warm California weather with you to use for later this winter. And thank you for your service! ;:;bowdown

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Howdy Oley55 and welcome!
Did you dock your dogs tail?
Conserative or Progressive?
Someone has to ask the tough questions.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
0DBFBAC6-DE7E-4D37-8FD7-6D6E9855A545.jpg

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! No offense but I hope you have an opportunity to get your boat in the water before there is any talk of ice fishing. #FinallyfrozeinFeb.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Minot, there's a lady behind every tree.. Did they tell you that, to get you to relocate?

(I'm from Minot) (ain't many trees in Minot)

Jaykay

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Minot, there's a lady behind every tree.. Did they tell you that, to get you to relocate?

Jaykay
'
Bouncer in minneapolis checked my wife's ID. He looks up and says "They say there's a beautiful woman behind every try In North Dakota." Cut to my wife's smiling face. "You just have to find the tree." Cut to my wife's now angry face and me laughing hysterically.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
welcome, winter makes you appreciate spring. you are only 1 hour from the best fishing place in the nation right now and mostly the best people in the country. Your views being from cal. will change the longer you live here or not.

Oley55

Established Member

Jaykay

Haha! I have heard that! I'm bringing my own lady and I'll be sure to keep her away from any trees lol

- - - Updated - - -

welcome, winter makes you appreciate spring. you are only 1 hour from the best fishing place in the nation right now and mostly the best people in the country. Your views being from cal. will change the longer you live here or not.

I'm excited! I should clarify though I'm from Wisconsin and lived in Montana the last 7 years. I'm sure I'll fit in haha!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe just say montana.....wisconsin and california get about the same love in these parts

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha viking fans!?
Proud Wisconsin cheesehead here

no not so much...its the rapping and pillaging of the fish and animals and rampant trespassing and disregard for laws that have got sconis on the most hated list.

Oley55

Established Member
no not so much...its the rapping and pillaging of the fish and animals and rampant trespassing and disregard for laws that have got sconis on the most hated list.

Well you're in luck I just happen to follow the laws and regs

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79