What, no talk about the World Series?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's to Houston kickin' ass and taking names in the last game!!:;:cheers

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really don’t care who wins but would like to see Houston win just cause LA is from California.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
lots of likeable players on both teams, great drama, multiple extra inning games, tons of bombs.... this is great tv folks!

- - - Updated - - -

have fun with the yankees and Astros for atleast the next 5 years, American League

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Loving the game so far. Dodgers shot themselves in the foot the first 2 innings. I hope the Astros crush them so I can watch all the plastic surgery in the stands melt with tears.��

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Astro's all the way, now what to watch, won't watch the nfl, gave up on nascar, maybe going to watch the cooking channel's. Still will be watching the Cubs next yr.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wife watches home improvement channels while I smack my head against the wall. Some of the shit they cover up while socalled fixing drives me nuts. Like the tub over tub commercials, there is just soooooo much wrong there.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tell her to slide down a little, that way you wont bang your head on the wall.

Motor Mouse

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now that there was funny!

As far as the world series goes I really did not care who won other than it is nice to see a team win that has never won it before and nice to see a team part of our country win it! Seriously both teams seem to have some good people on the team. Great national anthem coverage as well!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody have issues with the broadcast in the last inning with one out...then bam. somebody yanked the cord some where and I didn't get to see the last two outs, I was NOT a happy camper...fudging fox network.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anybody have issues with the broadcast in the last inning with one out...then bam. somebody yanked the cord some where and I didn't get to see the last two outs, I was NOT a happy camper...fudging fox network.

Yuuup! Both Fox North and KFYR channels went to hell right after the Astros batted in the top of the 9th. Couldn't watch the last 3 outs or post game. Pisses me off that they probably had somebody going for the Dodger's in the control room in Bismarck or Fargo and this person figured he makes minimum wage, so I might as well flip some switch just to piss people off. Well....they did!

LA is a liberal town....NBC/Fox....is there a connection?????? :;:huh

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yuuup! Both Fox North and KFYR channels went to hell right after the Astros batted in the top of the 9th. Couldn't watch the last 3 outs or post game. Pisses me off that they probably had somebody going for the Dodger's in the control room in Bismarck or Fargo and this person figured he makes minimum wage, so I might as well flip some switch just to piss people off. Well....they did!

LA is a liberal town....NBC/Fox....is there a connection?????? :;:huh

My thoughts exactly, somebody from LA bandwagon pissed off because they knew they were about to lose so they had to screw with the broadcast transmission.

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
I wonder how many gallons of spit that field soaks up every game...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75