Big MT bull down.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t have very good service so everyone will have to wait till I get home for pictures.

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahhhhhhh come on man. What a dick move saying something like that with no pics!!!! Haha.

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Possibly heading out that way this afternoon. What was the snow amount in the mountains?

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I smell a conspiracy...notice how his title says mt. bull and not mt. bull elk? I'm thinking he bagged himself a nice angus bull. :;:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t have very good service so everyone will have to wait till I get home for pictures.
Congrats on the bull! If you were anywhere near where I live in MT the snow is ridiculous. Good to see hard work paying off. And didn’t you pull this same stunt with your deer last year? Big buck down, but you’re gonna have to wait for pics

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't wait to see the pics! I take the post a different way....we've all been there. A BIG moment while hunting/fishing and we just have to share with someone who understands what it means. I've called Dad at all hours of the night after catching a big fish because he would want me to.

I think Kickemup just had to share and realized pics wouldn't work...or maybe it's just click bait haha!

You owe us pictures AND a story!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85