Bison players kicked off football team

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems a few guys have been kicked off the team, no word anywhere on the reasons why other than “a violation of team rules.” Bisonville has lots of speculation with no evidence.

Some coworkers of mine live next door to a freshman bison football player. They say his parents bought the house for him and he regularly parties until dawn keeping them awake at night. I was hoping he was one of the players dismissed but he’s not. I suggested to my coworkers that every time he and his friends wake you up, call the cops, then call his parents and wake their asses up. Or call me and I’ll talk to his parents.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
12787555-CB28-41D5-9D1A-8FAF97BD2C73.jpg

Hope it was worth it. I’ve often looked back at my younger days and thought, “If I’d made just one more stupid decision, I wonder how different my life might be.” I’m glad I get to ask that question from the outside of a penitentiary.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad to see that NDSU is standing behind a form of morals, not saying they are perfect by any means. Let's face it many college athletes at any level think they are king because they are on "the team" and some are helped to cover up their poor decisions by universities for profit.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
it amazes me they have any time for shenanigans. Boy plays and 80% of the time they are too whipped from full time classes and workouts to do anything but eat and sleep. Sadly some can't keep it clean though.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not for real. It was a lame attempt at humor.
Why? Because it happened before?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems a few guys have been kicked off the team, no word anywhere on the reasons why other than “a violation of team rules.” Bisonville has lots of speculation with no evidence.

Some coworkers of mine live next door to a freshman bison football player. They say his parents bought the house for him and he regularly parties until dawn keeping them awake at night. I was hoping he was one of the players dismissed but he’s not. I suggested to my coworkers that every time he and his friends wake you up, call the cops, then call his parents and wake their asses up. Or call me and I’ll talk to his parents.
Don't call the cops on the kids. If you really want to stop it call the coach and I guarantee it will stop. Coaches don't put up with that stuff, plus why drag the whole team through the mud by getting them in trouble with the law.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member

Cops or University staff/coaches would be a good call. Let's remember that not all schools or coaches are willing to do much though. I say give the university a chance to correct 1-2 times then it goes to the cops, if it is off campus I can see where the university can struggle but hopefully the coaches don't. Plus in this day and age it is pretty easy to have video documentation with time stamps

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't call the cops on the kids. If you really want to stop it call the coach and I guarantee it will stop. Coaches don't put up with that stuff, plus why drag the whole team through the mud by getting them in trouble with the law.

Cops are a lot easier to get ahold of than Coach K. Seems to me an appearance by Fargo PD would also put a stop to it. And the coach would probably find out as well.

If you don’t want cops involved, don’t do shit that will get you in trouble with cops. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When was in college we saw the sun rise alot it was fun. Ever see the movie neighbors.

- - - Updated - - -

Go walk in the party nothing kills it faster than some old fun hating people walking in. Maybe play some bad music

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
they may be 6 time national champs but to me they will all ways have a bad stigmata. If time could be turned back ndsu may have never won one title who knows for sure, Yeah I know everyone hates a winner just like the NE Pats.
What a joke get caught smoking dope but it's ok to drink

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were these guys smoking reefer on campus? It's crazy to think that reefer is just plain evil that it is worse the taking in a poison. Could there be more to this story

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were these guys smoking reefer on campus? It's crazy to think that reefer is just plain evil that it is worse the taking in a poison. Could there be more to this story

Problem is it is illegal. It's like the guy who fails the drug test at a job. He says this isn't right Joe Bob gets oiled every night and that is worse than weed. Which might very well be true but the world is not a fair place.

On another note which hand does Tom Brady wear all his rings on. Do you now think that arm is longer carrying all those. Will have to get a few more for the other hand to even things out.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
it amazes me they have any time for shenanigans. Boy plays and 80% of the time they are too whipped from full time classes and workouts to do anything but eat and sleep. Sadly some can't keep it clean though.
Is that what he tells you, haha I went to that school there if you buy it, that's all that matters

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member

That still leaves 5 hours a day for smoking weed, "collecting" signatures and chasing whores.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77