questions

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
If your not behaving in the private sector, you get fired. If you work in the Senate, and miss-behave....you to back or work!! Then the tax payers pay for the hush money.;:;banghead

Last edited:

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
24058759_2161532540538916_4504300809402907555_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder who the first high profile woman to fall will be?

1e5zl5.jpg

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good to here a POTUS say "Merry Christmas" again. Trump is kicking ass!

Not sure what this has to do with Matt Lauer.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
This whole "sexual depravation" thing is turning into a real witch-hunt. If we looked back far enough, I would guess that nearly every single guy has done something that he'd take back if he could (especially in this climate).

From what I read however, Matt Lauer has been getting away with it for a long time.

However, Bette Midler is now accusing Geraldo Rivera of groping her in 1991.

Uh, I don't care two-$hits about him (or her), but help me out here. That was 26 years ago. Some "victims" are claiming that they didn't dare tell anyone, that they were too traumatized, that they didn't think anyone would believe them.

I don't mean to say that rape and assault don't happen. They do, and they shouldn't - ever. I have two young daughters.

But I have a hard time believing that Bette Midler, as famous as she's been for all her adult life, didn't have the stones to say anything. Especially if somebody just copped a feel.

This whole "Me too" thing has me wanting to start my own "me too" frenzy.

I've been minimalized as a male. Persecuted as a Christian. Ignored because I'm straight. Over-ruled because I believe in laws.

Me too.. shaking my head.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think it all comes too if you want to be at the head of line or the ass end. Have fun with that statement.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think women are unknowly out to ruin this country, sure they shouldn't be groped but should they destroy any man that has a pulse. Ever known a woman to be reasonable? Ever known a woman to change her mind? I shudder when I try to guess where this world is headed...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
This whole "sexual depravation" thing is turning into a real witch-hunt. If we looked back far enough, I would guess that nearly every single guy has done something that he'd take back if he could (especially in this climate).

From what I read however, Matt Lauer has been getting away with it for a long time.

Uh, I don't care two-$hits about him (or her), but help me out here. That was 26 years ago. Some "victims" are claiming that they didn't dare tell anyone, that they were too traumatized, that they didn't think anyone would believe them.

I don't mean to say that rape and assault don't happen. They do, and they shouldn't - ever. I have two young daughters.

But I have a hard time believing that Bette Midler, as famous as she's been for all her adult life, didn't have the stones to say anything. Especially if somebody just copped a feel.

I've been minimalized as a male. Persecuted as a Christian. Ignored because I'm straight. Over-ruled because I believe in laws.

I was inappropriately groped by at least one crazy gal(fat and ugly of course or it wouldn't have been inappropriate) 15-20 years ago. Too bad she isn't famous now. Then again, I may have copped a bad feel 20 years ago as well(if she thought I was attractive it would not have been inappropriate, but if not it would have been inappropriate). ...not sure...scratching my head.

What gets me is the stories of the guy "handling the trouser trout" in front of a gal. At that point is the gal required to watch or can she just walk away? Not sure on that either. Never tried that one. It appears there is an unwritten rule she can't just walk away. So confusing.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

Edit, I stand corrected. Midler reported her episode in 1991, the groping took place back in the 70's. Apparently in 1991, the report didn't make much of a splash.

I still stand by the rest of my post.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahab, whipping the wang out Lauer style is only for high risk takers. You’re no wallflower, but I suspect it’s not your cup of tea.

Do not deploy this technique outside the bonds of matrimony. In that case it’s usually good for a laugh or two.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was inappropriately groped by at least one crazy gal(fat and ugly of course or it wouldn't have been inappropriate) 15-20 years ago. Too bad she isn't famous now. Then again, I may have copped a bad feel 20 years ago as well(if she thought I was attractive it would not have been inappropriate, but if not it would have been inappropriate). ...not sure...scratching my head.

What gets me is the stories of the guy "handling the trouser trout" in front of a gal. At that point is the gal required to watch or can she just walk away? Not sure on that either. Never tried that one. It appears there is an unwritten rule she can't just walk away. So confusing.

I think in the interest of being fair, I'd have to put myself in another person's place.

If I was at the bar, and a dude shook his junk out at me, I'd certainly not stand there, feeling trauma. I guess I would just walk away. Or put a boot-print on it.

If at the zoo, and it was the rhinoceros cage, I'd probably snap a picture. LOL

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Again Bill O'Reilly leading all news anchors and celebs by being first in the ground breaking sexual harassment arena.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
#Metoo I was raped twice. Once it was stachatory, and the other time I don't wanna talk about.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67