It's happening! The first female accused of sexual misconduct in entertainment?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
You knew it was just a matter of time. No idea who any of the players are, but...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melanie-martinez-accused-sexual-assault-080129312.html

[h=1]Melanie Martinez, Accused of Sexual Assault by Ex-Friend, Responds: ‘She Never Said No’[/h] Variety Staff,Variety 6 hours ago

eca4f7c732603c3c4b4bb15c1ccf935b
Singer Melanie Martinez, who rose to fame competing on season three of NBC’s “The Voice,” has been accused by a former friend of sexual assault. The alleged incident was detailed by Timothy Heller, herself an aspiring musician, who, in a four-part tweet, recounted a night during which she “repeatedly said no” to Martinez’s sexual advances. Heller accuses Martinez of forceful penetration with a sex toy, among other acts.
The Los Angeles-based Heller posted the tweet just before 3 p.m. local time. Within eight hours, it was retweeted more than 50,000 times.
Martinez and Heller appear to have a friendship that dates back to 2015, judging by images on social media platforms.
At 11:30 p.m. Martinez posted a response on her own Twitter, writing, “I am horrified and saddened by the statements and story told by Timothy Heller. What she and I shared was a close friendship … We tried to help each other. We both had pain in dealing with our individual demons… She never said no to what we chose to do together. And although we parted ways, I am sending her love and light always.”
Read Heller’s original post and Martinez’s response below:

Related stories

- - - Updated - - -

you'll have to go to the link for the original Twitter squabble mentioned at the bottom of the article. Not sure why it didn't carry through on the paste.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
A boy named Sue, a girl named Timothy, I don't know what to think anymore haha.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
A little bit of fame and boom. Who's next, Lady Gaga?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea my brain said "wait...what now?" at Timothy and my comprehension never recovered.

Timothy actually appears to be the "more feminine" one as well.:;:huh

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Where were all these ladies when I was young? db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78