Snow Camo

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Looking for some snow camo and curious on what brands/patterns have worked well for all you serious coyote hunters??

I have a pair of just plain whites but sometimes I swear it gives of a bluish hue and not a fan..

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have Natural Gear snow camo, seems to work well and isn't too bad on the pocket book

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
would this work?

ku-klux-klan-members-full-hooded-regalia.jpg

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hard to beat Kings Camo snow shadow pattern.

rodcontrol

Founding Member
Founding Member
SerchforPerch,

If I were you I would save money on buying any camo that is insulated. Spend extra on a good layering system. You probably have a good start if you are a hunter. Any cheap camo covers will work. The biggest this with coyotes is movement and having a good backdrop while you sit. Buy the camo a 1 or 2 sizes up so you can put them over your other clothes.
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Mens-Lightweight-Coverup-Parka/724998.uts?slotId=14
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Mens-Outfitter-Berber-Beanie/1380995.uts?slotId=4

Looking for some snow camo and curious on what brands/patterns have worked well for all you serious coyote hunters??

I have a pair of just plain whites but sometimes I swear it gives of a bluish hue and not a fan..

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys have way too much money. Go to Menards buy the large white painter's drop cloth use a scissors and make yourself a Clint Eastwood type poncho or two.

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use the white painters coveralls there 3$ at the hardware store and go over anything just tear them off when done I use them allot when introducing fokes to calling yotes or when it's spring melt so my nice camo dont get muddy lol

jr2280

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use Natural Gear. I used to use coverups but now I use the bibs and jacket. Works very well for me.

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Mossy Oak Winter Brush is the 'beunos tacos' for this part of the country. If you can find it...
209D8BF1-6FF9-4821-9A88-008E1BC6A5A5.jpg

Supress - appreciate the information I can now say that I received some useful knowledge from this site:;:thumbsup

Kurt - The KKK outfits is funny but dam man?!?!

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the Russell snow camo bibs and coat. Water proof and quiet. No complaint here. I think I paid around $150 at scheels bout 4 years ago or so.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Supress - appreciate the information I can now say that I received some useful knowledge from this site:;:thumbsup

Kurt - The KKK outfits is funny but dam man?!?!

KKK I tho those guys were budget snow camo hunters.;:;rofl

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just use cheap white coveralls or an old white drop cloth and try not to move much.

Sometimes I'll buy a drop cloth and some Rit dye in green, brown and black and just streak the cloth in random patterns with the dye. It works great and is dirt cheap too.

muzzyhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also have the nat gear coverups.mine are brushed cotten and very quiet,also have pieces of under armour, cabelas,and naked north,they all seem to work ok,but really wish I would have bought prairie ghost snow,doesnt seem to stand out in open terrain as much.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76