YouTube suggestions

Grizzly Adams

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t know about any of you guys but at our house we don’t have cable so it is either Netflix or YouTube. I enjoy the heck out of watching coyote hunting and shed hunting videos. Just curious if anyone has any good subscription suggestions for YouTube channels. One of the best I have found is Hidden Instinct they are pretty bad a** coyote and shed hunters. I guess just looking for new content.

Putz ND

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hushin

by by far my favorite hunting/fishing channel.
Down to earth guys doing it right

racksntails

Born and raised outdoors, hushin, randy newberg, sterling extreme outdoors, the legends channel, antler trader, shed crazy, tines up, monster mulies.com and dirty giants. Those are a few that I subscribe to. Got rid of the satellite dish a few months ago and haven't missed it once. There is some really good stuff on YouTube.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've enjoyed this one. I'm a little jealous of him sometimes!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWildNorth

I would give Andrew many thumbs up, now a days that tree hugging gal is taking the rough off of him, a lot less profanity... Guess ya got to do what it takes to dip your whip. Sad about Charlie Dog. Looking forward to this season.

I been watching alot of series on log cabin type stuff. TheNorthwoodsman1 is kind of cool, no hunting or fishing though.

Opie11

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I hadn't checked for new videos for a while so I just saw the Charlie Dog update last night. Always rough losing a dog, but I imagine it's even rougher when it's been his primary companion for the last years.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like some good content that I need to check out. Are you guys like me and fall into a youtube hole where you go watch one video then the next thing you know you have watched an hour or more of videos after youtube keeps giving you suggestions

bigcatpike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Uncut Angling, Eric Haataja, 330maniac are some of my favorite fisherman. I occasionally watch some googan squad videos but they have got pretty annoying

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For you guys that watch Wild North, check out Jason Roberts. Same set up, trapping and building cabins in the bush. I enjoy both of them.

Fish On!

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
fell into the Bigfoot hole, there is a nut job in Canada suing the gummit to recognize Bigfoots (Bigfeet?). He got "standing" with the court to present his case, which is apparently some sort of milestone..

Les Stroud (Survivor Man) seems to be believing in them, if that is credible...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 111
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69