Tua Tagovailoa

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy CRAP is that kid exciting to watch. That's the kind of stuff they make movies and after-school specials out of. The true Freshman comes in cold without a start and barely a snap all season, in a 0-17 game against the #1 school in the country, and leads his team to a 40-something yard BOMB TD in OVERTIME!

I'm a fair-weather football fan at best. Most of the time football games are on during hunting season. Might catch the occasional game snippet on the radio driving between hunting spots. Catch a few Dec games if the weather is cruddy. I'll listen to or watch the Bison if it's convenient but I don't go out of my way for it.

I may however have to make time to watch a 'Bama game or two next fall though.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
What coach would ever think of benching your starting QB with a 25-2 ( if not mistaken ) record and put in a freshmen without a single game snap. I started watching the game in the 3rd qtr so I didn't see what happened in the 1st half. other than the interception the kid had a pretty remarkable 1/2

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sentiments exactly. I can’t believe he just came out of HS a year ago. Can you imagine him as a senior?! Bet he goes pro before graduation.

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saban knew he had a secret weapon and he deployed it at the perfect time. Georgia had no clue how to respond when Bama morphed from a power run team to a wide open passing team.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saban knew he had a secret weapon and he deployed it at the perfect time. Georgia had no clue how to respond when Bama morphed from a power run team to a wide open passing team.

Can you imagine pulling Brock Jenson and putting in Carson Wentz in the 2nd half of the 2012 Championship game?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
One thing about bama is almost all the kids are 5 star atheletes. #13 is special though. The running back they stuck in there at 2nd half also hardly played all year. He looked way better than scarbrogh the 3 year starter.

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I didn't know you EVER watched football?
Holy CRAP is that kid exciting to watch. That's the kind of stuff they make movies and after-school specials out of. The true Freshman comes in cold without a start and barely a snap all season, in a 0-17 game against the #1 school in the country, and leads his team to a 40-something yard BOMB TD in OVERTIME!

I'm a fair-weather football fan at best. Most of the time football games are on during hunting season. Might catch the occasional game snippet on the radio driving between hunting spots. Catch a few Dec games if the weather is cruddy. I'll listen to or watch the Bison if it's convenient but I don't go out of my way for it.

I may however have to make time to watch a 'Bama game or two next fall though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80