Vikes or Eagles?

Vikings or Eagles?

• Vikings!

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • Eagles!

Votes: 34 28.6%
  • Vikings, but only because Wentz is out.

Votes: 33 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the Vikes don't miss a makeable field goal or extra point, I will predict them to win. If they crap the bed on either of those items, or go into prevent defense mode, I predict they will lose.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a toss up. I'll take the Vikes in a close one. If Wentz was playing the Eagles would win. Hopefully one of these 2 teams finally wins their first Super Bowl.

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
This year I'm for any team that will be the Patriots!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
If Wentz was playing he would get rattled and yes i am a bison fan. Eagles had a cream puff schedule just like the bison this year. Chargers were had the best defense of the teams they played -- they had close games with anybody that was tough--- and defense is what put them in the postition to win. If the vikings defense plays like 2nd half last weekend the vikes lose; if they come out to win - they win. I think Keenum and his offense will get things done. I am beginning to think they just dont get rattled. They got nothing to lose.

It will be low scoring and i hope the vikes take em out early.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only scenario where the vikes lose is 2+ missed fg and 2+ turnovers. Anything else and it's SUPER bowl homeboy!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think the edge is in favor of the Vikings. Philadelphia has a solid defense but it was so much better with Wentz because they weren't in the field as much. Loving a QB late in the year is harder to overcome than loosing one early in the season. Vikings won most of their games with Keenum, not true for the Eagles.

Vikings may not have looked great int he 2nd half against the Saints, but remember, they are playing against a future HOF QB in Brees. He made adjustments like all the great ones do.

One possible downfall for the Vikings is it's an outdoor game at night. Weather may become a factor. There is no doubt loosing Wentz at that time of the year was a bigger problem for the Eagles than the Vikings loosing Bradford early in the year. At this time of the year none of the games are easy.

Also find it interesting that so many fans are tired the Patriots winning, yet get so excited that NDSU has won 6 out of 7 National Championships. Me included.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a tough one for me, I'd like to see the queens get to the sb and get spanked on their home field, but on the other hand I don't want them to even be able to say they made it to the big one.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
screenshot-69.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20180120_144110514.jpg. Take it!!

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20180121_071152.jpg. Careful

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings and Jags...thatd be sweet. So pumped for game tonight I better make a mixer now to calm my nerves.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m hoping for a vikes jags super bowl.

Did that Case Keenum dildo arrive yet from Amazon you ordered ? 7 inches of #7....
Reviews aren't great tho, says it isn't a true 7 and collapses under pressure. Comes filled with false hope and dreams...

Last edited:

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Would like to see the Vikings win it all once in my lifetime, they been trying since I was kid

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm a little surprised take out bottles isn't already illegal. Look at the Philladelphia freedom! Anyway, did I hear the bison had a creampuff schedule? C'mon Hairs compared to who else in the FCS? :) Actually without Carson the Eagles struggle to score the ball, if the Vikings show up they should keep them under a dozen pts. I'm still rooting for the bears :;:smokin here but the Vikings should handle this. If another kicker mishap goes down I'll be in tears from laughter and silmultaneous pity.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member

My favorite vikings moment of all time. I hope the Eagles CRUSH that awful team along with all their fans’ hopes and dreams.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77