Our Hunting Community Grew By ONE Yesterday!!!!!!!!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well my little girl ACED her hunter safety test last night!!!!!! Proud as Punch right now!!!! I got an 86 when I took it, but I didn't tell her that little tidbit. She already asked when goose season opens. How cool is that?!?!?! Now I need to get here a layout blind and a short stock scattergun for this fall. Might have to put together a girls goose hunt for the early season. This could get FUN real quick!!!!!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:cheers congrats man. and good luck on the goosing. should be a good year for it with the numbers ive been seeing

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
pretty gnarly man! i look forward to those days. actually, been contemplating taking my 5 year old girl to the duck slough this year.....of course, her 2 year old bro and 3.5 year old sis will be absolutely DEVISTATED

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Guys!!! She LOVES to hunt, so I see many solid hours of memories with her in the field where some of life's best lessons are learned.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've got a shotgun for her.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Figured you would have a suggestion or two. Might have to run a few options by her in the next month or so. It's a Katie bar the door kind of thing right now. I have my favorites, but she's going to have to pick for herself what she likes. Thanks my Man!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 121
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 73