Boys playing on Girls Teams

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's here, Its happening, If fact, It happened LAST NIGHT. Now the team was from SD, but the game was played in ND.

And, from what one of the JV girls told me, when they put "him?" in, he dropped 12 points and basically won the JV game for them.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
So it's a Male that identifies as female, and "she" is playing on the girls team now? Jesus F#(*$

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh basketball game oh I was actually thought you it was a joke since I have never heard of this before. Usually if a school doesn't have a sport for both the boys and girls team then like hockey football wrestling then girls can try out for the team.
I thought you were joking

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
hell women are wrestling men in high school. I would have been a wrestler in high school if that was going on back then.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
hell women are wrestling men in high school. I would have been a wrestler in high school if that was going on back then.

Eye they would of kicked your ass
I knew of a girl from belcourt 30 years ago that used to make the boys cry. A little blonde girl from belcourt throw them in a cradle slam done tears.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
The sad reality is that this is what our world, and more specifically our country is becoming. We're pretty sheltered here in our state, but go almost any direction from here and you'll see it widespread.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if you’re skinny and “identify” as fat, you have an eating DISORDER. But if you’re a boy who identifies as a girl and have your pecker amputated, you’re normal and healthy. And we’re promoting this with CHILDREN.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Girls FB and wrestling isn't quiet the same IMO. They are playing a sport that's not offered to boys, and girls moving up to boys is not an advantage. But boys playing on girls teams is an advantage.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Girls FB and wrestling isn't quiet the same IMO. They are playing a sport that's not offered to boys, and girls moving up to boys is not an advantage. But boys playing on girls teams is an advantage.

Yes you are correct but if there is only one gender sport offered then I don't see a problem, it not like he is going to have to shower in the girls locker room.
Is this the case only one sport offered for there school if there is two sports then a policy needs to be made for such a ruling. Is there a article about this boy playing jv girls bb

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's here, Its happening, If fact, It happened LAST NIGHT. Now the team was from SD, but the game was played in ND.

And, from what one of the JV girls told me, when they put "him?" in, he dropped 12 points and basically won the JV game for them.

What teams

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eye they would of kicked your ass
I knew of a girl from belcourt 30 years ago that used to make the boys cry. A little blonde girl from belcourt throw them in a cradle slam done tears.
My wife kicks my ass all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re going to trust a layer of spandex?
I'll give her the Donald Trump-grab her by the pussy

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I identify myself as poor and an immigrant. Now gimme the programs associated that everyone else gets... I'm ready to retire in the lap of poor man's luxury!

;:;hijacked

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Man, I'm glad I'm older and getting to the end of this shit. Feel bad for my grandkids.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
And some people make fun of incrementalism

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member

Your JV is really terrible. I doubt they lost because of the kid you mentioned. She is not a game changer.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

So if you’re skinny and “identify” as fat, you have an eating DISORDER. But if you’re a boy who identifies as a girl and have your pecker amputated, you’re normal and healthy. And we’re promoting this with CHILDREN.

​Yep, Thanks Obama!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67