Marathon Seat Covers

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was on Marathon's website last night looking at seat covers. Holy sticker shock!! $600+ for front and rear seat covers in Realtree waterproof cordura. Now I'm willing to pay that mount if they are truly that good of a seat cover. Anyone own them?

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
YES!!! Well worth every penny. I had them in last truck and will be ordering for new truck. Very tough and unlike neoprene they breathe

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
YES!!! Well worth every penny. I had them in last truck and will be ordering for new truck. Very tough and unlike neoprene they breathe

Damn you! Not what I was hoping to hear....Is the fit that good too? Will they scratch my ass when it itches too?

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found the fit very nice. I have everything covered. as far as scratching your ass unlike neoprene with the cordura nylon breathes so you will not get sweaty swamp ass, so it will itch less anyway

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn you! Not what I was hoping to hear....Is the fit that good too? Will they scratch my ass when it itches too?
Yes. No.

ive had them in the current rig for ~18mo. They've been great. This spring I pulled out the portions with stains, machine washed them, hung them to dry and they got clean and went back in just like they did when they were new.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you only buy direct from them or are their other retail options?

Thanks for the feedback. I'll I've heard is they are the way to go.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have front bucket seats and when you order the front seats from their site, it is $190 for "1". I sent them an email to find out if "1" is a pair of covers or "1" seat.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
pair i believe. otherwise it would make you choose driver/passenger

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt you'll find them at a retailer as the factory makes them custom to your make of vehicle. They'll even ask about small details about your seats, or at least they did for me. I've had mine a year and I remember them being around $400, so I'm thinking you've added something twice as well. They seem good and they clean up well in the washing machine. Did take a good two months for them to make them though.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was at Halliburton these are the seat covers we used in the work pickups we would get camo cause it would help hide the stains. We would buy them at Napa but you had to order them. They didn't have any in stock cause of the many different options of seats.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just reporting back on the marathon seat covers. I've had them for about 6 months now.

I took a few weeks to get them as they are custom made. Place my order online then got an email to call them. When you call them they ask a lot of questions, they are very thorough in their questions to make sure you are getting the correct covers.

Someone said they are worth every penny....and they are! They fit like a glove, you really don't even notice them. Spills clean up with cleaner and a towel and nothing soaks through them....as advertised.

I will add that putting them on bucket seats (Tundra) can take a little time with all the Velcro straps, but once they are on they stay put.

The dog, who generally rides shotgun or what I call "scout position" (standing with his hind legs on the back seat and front paws on the arm rest) is not real fond of them as they are a little slick. He doesn't even like to jump in the back seat anymore so I have to pick his spoiled ass up and put him in! Oh well....still a great product.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
ndwalleyes......Now it's my turn to say "Damn you". I've been kicking around getting these things as well and now you just put another nail in my coffin. I don't know if I can add one more thing to my christmas list and I've already used up my christmas presents all the way to 2056. LOL!!!

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
ndwalleyes......Now it's my turn to say "Damn you". I've been kicking around getting these things as well and now you just put another nail in my coffin. I don't know if I can add one more thing to my christmas list and I've already used up my christmas presents all the way to 2056. LOL!!!

I think these will be a mandatory purchase for all our vehicles in the future. Just think about the increased value when you sell your truck, your seats will look like new and the damn things will pay for themselves....that's what I told my wife to justify buying them!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know that price is kinda hard to stomach at first. But I loved mine and will be ordering new ones for my new pickup. I think they are the best covers on the market

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75