Big 3 NDGF Glitch

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
The NDGF website is experiencing a technical difficulty with the online processing of applications for the big 3 and has extended the deadline until tomorrow 3/30/18 at 11:59pm. I don't know about you, but I intend to contact to verify my app went through. Would hate to miss a year at a once in a lifetime just because something was screwy with the app process. Just a heads up.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
They ARE a glitch. Tried to buy my required combo license to go turkey hunting this spring due to their new process and had to do it 4 times over three days before their system took it. It's laughable.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I purchased my husband/wife fishing license the other day. Was pretty slick, remembered both of us. Took 5 minutes.

Remember a new fishing license is needed starting Sunday!

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
They ARE a glitch. Tried to buy my required combo license to go turkey hunting this spring due to their new process and had to do it 4 times over three days before their system took it. It's laughable.

I did exact same thing. Never did get my leftover turkey tag before they were gone because I couldn't get the damn thing in my cart with other things.
Fish On!

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say close the lottery at the deadline and let all the procrastinators miss a year. Better odds for those of us that are on the ball for this type of stuff;:;rofl:::

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I say close the lottery at the deadline and let all the procrastinators miss a year. Better odds for those of us that are on the ball for this type of stuff;:;rofl:::
I agree. Pisses me of they waste time contacting people that screw up their apps. Screw them if they aren't capable of filling out an app properly! No sarcasm!

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Un f'n real .... can't send us turkey tags we paid for until we buy gen game ? It's illegal to hunt without it so obviously we will buy it , if we don't , ticket us ..... just another bs move by the g&f . And they gave a month for people to get the big 3 in if people don't have it done by the deadline then f em . Un real . Most sh't show department I've ever seen

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going all online lottery for deer should be seamless transition they way it looks;:;popcorn

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I been waiting for this thread :) And I so remember many saying it is about DAMN time it all goes online . Ha Still like personal interaction, paper, and yes CASH .

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Question. Does the NDGF have their own IT department or is this run by the State?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha ha , I put in like 3 weeks ago and had 0 issues. :cool: Hope all of you SLOW peoples applications don't get accepted. :;:stirthepot Ups my chances of pulling a tag. :;:rockit

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our gf is run politically by the state whether anyone will admit it or not . It's a sh'T show . In 2008 , I got a letter in the mail (still have it) that said congratulations you got a E3 elk tag . About 3 days later I got another letter that said they had to re do the draw and that I was unsuccessful. Un f'n real . Know couple other people that had same thing happen

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I much rather like the taste of hard liquor over a chronic wine er anyday...................................

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not whining when it's one thing after another . They couldn't organize a 1 car parade

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I prefer my paper apps.
never been a problem in 56 years but a good share of that was just going down of Friday to coast to coast and getting it before i went out hunting. db

- - - Updated - - -

Could hunt for days and not see another hunter. But could also hunt for days and not see a deer. db

- - - Updated - - -

and the only license you got was the one you use to hunt whatever with. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84